𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

Wow, my legs hurt! Mine too. (When they all looked at the window they saw a creepy man who was standing there and then disappeared when the thunder hit) Did anyone see that? Mhm. But like you said nothing is creepy to you. (Lizzy sticked out the tongue) Wow never knew we got grumpy today. Stop! Okay okay.. Sorry (Stacy Complained) (They start just staring at all the creepy things that been happening and still calmed until they go downstairs) Hey, (Taps Lizzy shoulders) Ahh! Whoa, it is only micheal! Get your dirty hands off of me... (Lizzy mumbles) (Lizzy shivers) Hey lizzy what is wrong? Om scared... Oh, but I thought you weren't scared? (Lizzy goes back upstairs and locks the door) Hey lizzy... (Unknown whispered) Huh? I got good candy and some healthy treats for you.. Stacy! Stop playing around! I know that is you! Oh but stacy is downstairs remember? (Lizzy Goes downstairs to stacy) (Lizzy hugs Stacy) Lizzy? Are you okay!? I wanna go home.. What but it is only 9:35? Im hearing a lot of noises in our room... How about we go both in there, maybe it just happens when you are alone, cmon! (They all play more games and eat snacks in their room) (When suddenly.. Lizzy starts to see pitch black all alone, and sees every single thing that is going to happen soon in the hotel) Huh? AHH! (Screams in fear) LIZZY! Are you sure you are all right we might have to bring you home... No I am totally okay! Just got a heart attack from things downstairs, (Stacy laughs in demon way) (Micheal has a demon smile on his face) What? Stacy! M-M-Micheal?! HELP MEEE! (Lizzy cries in fear) Lizzy how about you get this drink...? NO! You are not stacy because you keep appearing in my dreams and that is NIGHTMARES! (Lizzy runs down) (Seeing all her fears around) AHHH! Just keep going lizzy..!(Little girl crying man with one arm no leg person Japanese urban legends hounds wretches backrooms darkness underwater phobia) Im sorry you cant go out of the hotel until you pass your biggest fears.. WHAT?! NO NO! no no no No!! NOOO! (Lizzy gets prepared) Im ready..! (Runs through all the fears) The last one is Try to touch the little girl crying, and the ghosts (Lizzy slowly closes her eyes and touches the Crying little girls) (They turn and jumpscare her) AHHH! (Lizzy faints) (After she wakes up she wakes up in her room, in her house with Stacy and Max and Micheal trying to wake her up) (She then wakes up and is shocked) (Breathes heavily,  shocked) Omg! Are you okay, are you awake?