𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐦.

I don't know what I did that caused me to get kidnapped by a super hot assassin but I'm glad I did it

I still don't know her name though... In fact, I don't know any of these people's names that have entered this dungeon.

This morning I woke up feeling pretty good honestly. Some kid in the middle of the night told one of the guards to untie me and get me a few blankets, pillows, and a water bottle. It's not a 5-star hotel but I'm not mad at it.

My nose is in so much pain though. I asked for pain medicine but I got a flat-out no from some tall ass guy with a rack of tattoos. I decided against arguing against him because... Well, I don't want to die.

I know they aren't going to kill me though. I don't think they realize I could hear them "whispering" outside of this door after one of their interrogations.

I just have no clue what they're going to do with me though which is the scariest part.

What if they decide to sell me into some human sex trafficking? Or do they slowly take my organs and sell those instead?

I have no clue what these people do. I'm assuming their some assassin group and I happened to walk in on her doing her job for the night.

Which is honestly the hottest thing I've ever seen.

Not the killing part... The part where she's taken control and knows what she's doing.

My heart drops once I hear the clicking of the door and its opening to reveal the girl and that big dude with racks of tattoos. My eyes squint at the bright light peaking through as my eyes adjust to her.

"Hmm, pretty girl," I groan as I sit up off of the floor.

"Good morning, Phoenix. Today's your lucky day," she says as I watch the guy standing behind her clench his fist.

Definitely her father or some type of father figure to her.

"You're finally going to tell me your name?" I ask as I stand up.

"Nope, you're free," she announces as she steps out of the doorway and gestures toward the stairs. I look at her as if she's got two fucking heads.

This is a joke.

"You serious?" I ask as I cautiously step out of the room. Once I'm out, she closes it behind me and nods her head.

"Yup," she says but I feel like it's such bullshit. She nods her head towards the stairs and when she realizes I'm not going first, she rolls her eyes and walks in front of me. The guy standing behind her glares at me and I quickly follow her.

"Dad, leave him alone," she says as we make it up to the door. "It's me!" she yells at the door which opens shortly after.

Of course, he's her father.