filming for Friday's video 📷

Monday @4:30pm - emily's pov
                       nick❤️

em, we're on our way to get you,
be ready

alright thanks nick

ahh yes, Nicolas Antonio Sturniolo. 1/3 of the triplets. nick is my go to for anything outta the 3. i just connect with Nick more in a way, he's just so easy to talk with.
*honk honk*
matty b🫶🏽

emily hurry up, we're outside

i'm coming matty chill please

🙄

Matthew Bernard Sturniolo. 2/3 of the triplets. i like matt. he's pretty chill. & we both have social anxiety & just bad anxiety in general. i get along with Matt. i enjoy the moments he and i have together.

i put on my hoodie back on sense i had taken it off once i got home. i wore black ripped jeans with a plain white T-shirt with my low black and white dunks. as i'm going down the stairs, i grab my house keys and debit card before heading out. Once i get to the mini van, i open the door to find the Triplets arguing. like always. i sit next to Nick- i don't say anything i just listen to whatever is going on right now, can't help but to laugh, it's funny watching the guys argue.
"GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP! EMILY IS HERE NOW" Chris yelled at Nick and Matt.

Christopher Owen Sturniolo. 3/3 of the triplets. i enjoy being with Chris. i love when his inner child comes out. Chris never fails to make me laugh.

they stop yelling and turn to look at me. "finally bitch you take too long" Nick said rolling his eyes at me. "oh shut it nicolas" i said sticking up the middle finger at him.
"moving on- what are we gonna do today?" Chris asked. Matt was just on his phone looking through instagram. "well you guys have to upload a video Friday, why not film something tonight?" i suggest to them. "good idea but what could we do for a video?" Nick asked. "let's asked each other the dumbest question ever" Matt says. "THAT IS NOT A BAD IDEA" i yell out. "OKAY! let's get some Mickey d's" chris says in excitement.

as matt starts to drive out of Emily's drive way, they're talking and brainstorming some questions to ask each other. "alright, are we getting the usual? or are you guys wanting something different?" matt asked as he started to pull into the drive thru. "i'll take the usual" nick said while he looked out the window. "you chris?" matt asked. "the usual as well" he answered while looking at his phone. "what about you weirdo" matt asked as he turned to look at me. "come on matt, you know me" i answered with a smile. he smiled back answering with "yeah. you're right". Once he finished ordering. i hand matt my card to pay. "fuck no. you're not paying" matt said back at me with a straight face. "matt you never left me pay" i said complaining. "i don't care. you're not paying. it's always been our treat when we're gonna film a video" matt answered back not accepting my card. "god you guys are annoying" Chris said to us annoyed. "calm down chrispy crème" i answered back rolling my eyes at him. We get our food and parked. Camera is set up and it's time to film.

"HEY GUYS" Nick yelled at the camera. "in todays youtube video we have a special guessed" Matt said as he turned to smile at me. "Chris move a bit for Em to be seen on the screen" Nick said to Chris. "shit sorry emily" chris said to me. "you're fine chris, don't worry. but hello beautiful human beings" i said smiling to the camera holding my coffee in one hand and waving at the camera. i look around to see what one of the guys was going to explain what's going on in today's video. "Matt's still smiling at me. i really like his smile. very contagious" i thought to my self. "alright guys so in todays video, we will be asking each other some stupid unreasonable questions" Chris explained.
"it was Emily's idea too" Nick said with a smile. "yes it was. it was the only thing that came to mind" i answered laughing.