5/30/22

Okay so it's been like several months since I've updated. I'm still attempting to shift but something weird happened to me last night about it and not much of you care because this guide isn't as popular but I need to say it. I tried to cinn's method guided meditation!

^ that's the method.

         The affirmations in this meditation are actually insane and i saw this daylight type of things but I was in a very dark room with a blindfold on and closing my eyes focusing on the darkness behind them. I heard something fall but I don't know if it were my DR or my CR- pretty sure my CR. It was amazing and I haven't felt this way since January of 2021. It's funny because I'm still in love with Draco Malfoy, after all this time. I scripted he would shake me awake when I successfully shifted. I believe that once you shift you stop hearing the meditation/subliminal so I failed to shift once again but I am closer than ever.

         As I was attempting to shift, I felt as if I weren't in my body. It was so bazaar! I felt as if something was pulling my consciousness out of my body meanwhile something was holding me onto my bed. As soon as I started the meditation I felt as if I were spinning around on my own bed. It was insane but I ended up having doubts but I just accepted them and wished them away. For the first time ever in my shifting journey I got scared. You got scared of shifting? Yes, I did. I don't know why I got scared knowing that I've been waiting for this moment since September of 2020. But I'll do more research on it so I know I'll make it.

          I was in a starfish position making sure none of my limbs touched knowing that I've gotten most close by this position. I was completely relaxed and fully aware of my surroundings and knowing that I will shift. My mind was only focused on this. I was so drained from that after the meditation that I just slept. I'm still shocked multiple hours later. I'll try again tonight. Sorry for not keeping track- but this summer I will shift and nothing is going to get in my way for it because I've worked so god damn hard for this.

        Here are the affirmations the created of that video used: