Mylo x reader

"Okay sit down and I'll clean those cuts up

"Okay sit down and I'll clean those cuts up." You said as Mylo groans sitting down on the edge of the tub. Grabbing the essentials, Mylo's hand and starting the steps to cleaning the wounds. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

   "I- I just felt useless. Vi and Calggor both did so well. They clobbered those guys and I got my ass beat..." He trailed off choosing to focus on you now moving on to his other hand.

   After a moment of silence you speak up, "Hey those guys were huge, Claggors got his raw Vi too plus she practices fighting almost obsessively you just chose to focus on your other skills, like shooting." You say wrapping up his hands.

   Putting a finger under his chin forcing him to look at you, so you could clean the cut. Pressing your lips together this was a nasty one, that jackass got in a good hit, "Besides those guys came out of nowhere and one of them got a good surprise attack on you. You said it was a pipe?"

   "Yeah." He said simply as he reached up to touch it, but you quickly swat it away.

   "Don't touch, I'm not done yet." Putting the butterfly bandages over it, grabbing a rag and cleaning up the rest of his face. "There all better." You said with a slight smile putting everything away.

He grumbled out a thank you before going to leave. Snatching his arm to stop him you say, "Don't beat yourself up over that fight on you okay they got the jump on you the important thing is that Vi and Calggor were there to help."

    He pulled his wrist out on your grasp and scoffed, "Yeah good thing Vi and Calggor were there to save my ass." He shot back looking at the ground.

   Rolling your eyes at his comment you say, "You know that's not what I meant there have been fights were you've saved Claggor's ass and even though she hates to admit it there have been times where both you and Claggor have saved Vi's ass," forcing him to look up at you once again, "Got it?"

   He nodded now with a slight smile on his face,"Yeah okay."

  "Good now come on, Vander should be done with the food by now." taking his hand to lead him upstairs you don't see the look on his face or the light blush.

___________________________________________

Word count:425