Chapter 2- Job Found and Cashed In

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Status]

Name: Raya Smith

Age: 21

Gender: Intersex

Race: Human

Passive Skills:
Healing Factor{Mid}
Danger Sense{Mid}
Tough Body{Mid}
Advanced Physical Talent{High}
Advanced Spirtual Talent{High}
Advanced Reflexes {Mid}
Stamina Regeneration{Mid}
Observation Haki{Low}

Active Skills:
<Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Sage Dragon Slayer Magic>
<Thunder Breathing Style>
_________________________________________

Raya's P.O.V

It's been about 2 weeks since I've arrived in Gotham and currently it isn't going to well...

For the last two weeks I have had trouble finding a suitable job for me. Somthing not too taxing, but also gives me some free time.

Adding with the fact that I don't have any ID. This is wasn't the best start to my new life here.

Well atleast everything's not too bad. A couple of days ago, I had saved an old woman who was getting robbed by a gang on the street. Due to me still not having enough control over my powers, they we're all put in dangerous states.

Though the old lady thanked me, and is allowing me to live as one of her tenants without ID. I obviously thanked very much for this as I have been living on the streets mostly. The only way for me to even get a good shower in was to sneak into Gotham High and use the showers there.

Currently I am roaming the streets once again as I had a slight pout on my face.

'How can job finding be so hard here?! This city is filled with criminals, and your telling me there's not even one place where I can work without one?!' I thought in frustration.

I was so caught up, that I didn't even bother to register the small crackles of Lightning in my fists.

It was currently night time and though the streets are more busier at day time. There was still some locals on the street.

Giving a huff, I made my Lightning disappear and continued on with my stride.

'Man, why can't a single job just-' I was cut off as I soon saw a sign in the window.

Looking at it, my eyes couldn't help, but widen.

'Looking for Stage Singer?!' I thought excited as I loved to sing.

In my previous world, I would rap and sing anything I could. Even at school, I participated in a talent show, and sung 2 songs. I ended up getting second place, but they told me I sing really well.

'I can't waste this.' I thought as I walked into the place. It seemed like a kind of bar/restaurant. There was a small stage with some music equipment and alot of tables.

After giving the place a look over, I was soon approached by someone.

"May I help you miss? We don't open up until 10 so if your here to eat your going to have to wait." The person told me as I shook my head.