Heartbreaking Lust (nsfw + nq)

Shelia ran to her bedroom, breathing heavily, trying to stop herself from crying. Afterall, Shelia just found out the Gerald was an asshole.

Edna walked in with a broom, prepared to clean the room but then she noticed Shelia crying and she went over, to comfort her. She dropped the broom and walked over and tried to hug her but accidentally grabbed her marshmallow-like boob.

Shelia turned around with sudden alarm. Shelia exclaimed "what are you doing!?"
Edna apologetically said "I'm sorry miss, I was only trying to help but then-"
Shelia then grabbed Edna and kissed her passionately. Her tongue twisting in Edna's mouth as saliva swirled and connected together. Edna shocked, tried to pull away but shelia wouldn't let her.

Shelia pushed Edna on the bed, forcefully , her hands grabbed hers , pinning her to the bed so she couldn't leave her alone.
Shelia's tears ran down her face like a pale river. Edna broke one of her hands free and wiped the dripping tears from Shelia's soft , blushing cheek. Shelia paused and stopped kissing Edna. She looked at Edna and repeatedly kept saying; with tears trembling down her soft cheeks, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry".
Edna just smiled and hugged her. She kept trying to comfort her, saying "I'll always be here for you, miss."

They both looked at eachother for a while, deep in thought.
Till Shelia asked"Is it ok, if I kiss you, I won't do anything more, if you're not comfortable with it, i swear?"
Edna replied with a sweet smile " I wouldn't mind miss, I'm a servant afterall, I have to obey my masters orders."
Shelia was rather shocked " I'm not asking you to obey some sort of command, I'm asking you if you want to do it with me like I want to do it with you, the only command I will ask of you is that you refer me as Shelia, I'm not really into the whole master-"
Edna rose and kissed Shelia's soft, plumb,bbl lips midway in conversation and said "yes" and smiled.

Shelia then began to take her fancy, velvet clothing off one by one, till she wore nothing and her skin shined liked a glass painting. Edna also began to take her maid clothing off and let her shimmering brown hair free. Shelia, pinned Edna to her bed more softly and angelically than before. She then began to kiss her warm, delicate neck all the way down to her collar bone. Edna breathed heavily as Shelia began to suck on her neck until it made a purplish hickey. Edna sinked her head in-between Shelia's soft, cusiony chest. She breathed on them sending a tingling feeling up through Shelia's body. Shelia's face flushed up. Her body was becoming more warm by the second. She squished Edna's slightly smaller, spongy soft boobs. Making Edna moan a soft gasp. Edna reflected her movements and did the same, squishing her boobs like toys. Shelia exclaimed "what a bad girl you've been." And began erotically licking both of Edna's nipples, guiding them side to side. They became more harder and had a slight redish glow towards them. Edna exclaimed" oh, tell me how bad I've been, punish me!"
Shelia gave a smirk and began suckling on her tits like a baby. Edna gave out breathy moans that really got Shelia pumped up. Edna began to lick Shelia all the way down to her lustful desire. Leaving a snail like trail that reeks of moisture. Edna swirled her tongue in Shelia's bellybutton, sucking out all the fluff within it, that tasted and felt like sweet dandruff. The both got closer to each other and then began rubbing themselves up against each other, skin to skin. The sweat poured down their legs, dripping and soaking them. As they kept rubbing and rubbing a burst of lust came over them making them leak all over ,covered with,sweet salty, creamy cum that sprayed like a sprinkler. They both gave a deep breath and then before they knew it they had finished. They licked all the succulent cum of each other in and out till they were licked and soaked clean.

They both hugged and said "Damn that was your first time, you were soo good!!!"

Eva looked through the moisture covered window and regretted what she had just witnessed, she was happy for them but was extremely scarred after witnessing it aswell...

(P.s sorry if it's bad and not accurate couldn't find good references 😥)