01| HE DESERVES IT, RIGHT?

Heavenly

Heavenly.

That had been the first thought the man had had upon seeing the delicate petite girl before him.

With the curves that her high slitted red dress gave away and the dark hair that might as well have been tainted by the night itself. It hadn't taken long for him to make his way over to her.

And when she had turned around, her pale eyes the liquidation of the moon, he knew he was hooked.

He knew what he was going to be doing, preferably with those tan legs wrapped around his waist.

And that was what he had been doing: exploring her body, seeing how far he could go before she pulled away.

Yes, she had hurt him in the best ways possible, that was until it was no longer fun.

"C'mon, cariño, untie me", he coaxed.

He couldn't believe how he had met himself in this predicament.

His body laying on the ground, face down as she looked down at him with those cold eyes.

"And why ever would I do that, cariño?", she threw back, her voice slicing and void of any emotions.

It was the first time he had actually heard her speak and he couldn't decide whether he liked the melodic tilt or not.

"Look, if this is some kink, you're into...", he started earning a mocking laugh.

"A kink?", she repeated, and he could imagine her perfect brow arching up," If slicing you up was a kink, then sure"

She laughed making him join in because she had to be joking.

Right?

As if hearing his thoughts, the girl lowered herself next to him making the man sigh.

He knew it, she was going to either ride him while he was tied up.

(it wasn't exactly his thing, but he'd make an exception if it meant he was going to get laid)

Or she was going to untie him and still give him sum.

Either way, he was taking a W.

So, why was she neither riding nor untying him and why was something sharp pricking his back?

"Cariño, baby", he pleaded when the object cut a little deeper than he had expected.

"Is this still a joke to you, Fabio?"

And ice-cold realization finally hit him," How do you know my name?"

"I wonder what your wife would say about your behaviour", she mused ignoring him," Cooking at home while you're out there having sex with anything wearing a skirt"

The object – a knife Fabio assumed – now found itself on the back of his nape.

"And let's not forget the poor kids-", another cut and he winced," waiting for their father to come home. Believing that you're what? Working late?"

The girl tsked," You're a very bad person, Fabio"

"What do you want?", Fabio asked," Why are you doing this?"

"Because they're loud"

"Who is loud?", he asked half afraid of the answer.

"The voices"

"The voices", he groaned in frustration," What voices?"

And the 'knife' shook as if the girl had just shuddered.

"They're everywhere. But you deserve it", she mumbled," This time, he deserves it, right? This isn't bad, this is right. I'm saving his wife"

And Fabio had to stop himself from rolling his eyes.

Here he was trying to reason with somebody that was clearly crazy, this wasn't how his night was supposed to go.

"Look", he started tiredly," I just want to go home so if you could-"

"Shut up", she had driven the knife down the side of his face while her right hand rested on the base of his neck.

"I'm sorry", she squeezed lightly kissing the back of his head," the voices made me do it"

And then she struck true right on that spot her lips had just caressed bare seconds ago, his blood coating the floor like paint a canvas.

His voice still rings in her ears like a song.