The Freckled Boy

Kira's: Finally first day of the 3rd year. Yes I went to U.A. to become a hero but I changed my mind. I want to become a therapist so I can help people like my cousin Kai Chisaki. Crazies. Or maybe change their minds to become a hero. "Yes principal I have an idea what to do." I told the mouse looking principal. "Good. I'm off then." He said getting up and walking out. I looked at the list to practice with. They are from 1 A. My use to be class mates but I got moved to psychology. I made friends with two cool people Yuki Yamagari and Ash Julio.

Your practice list

Izuku Midoriya
Katsuki Bakugo
Hitoshi Shinshou

I looked over at the list again. Izuku Midoriya huh? Me and him were sort of close. I felt bad. He explained his life to me before. He really needs therapy. He was cute but I never made any moves because a girl named Uraraka also liked him so I gave up on love and focused on School. I haven't talked to him in months and I've focused on School work. Although I do see them in the hallways. I was walking to the U.A. room when I seen him walk in the same room holding the door open for Uraraka. Classic Midoriya always being polite. "Hey Izuku wait up!" I called out. I got a small glare from Uraraka but a smile from him. "Hey Kira! Yeah Sure Thing!" He said cutely. "Thanks you're a life saver!" I smiled walking in after him. "Ahhh Kira your back!" Mina yelled. "Hey Kira!" Kiri and Denki said at the same time. I smiled and greeted my old friends. "We missed you Kira!" Tsuyu said. "Missed you guys too." I said smiling. Even Aizawa looked happy. "My straight A student is back. So what's the catch? What brings you back?" He asked questioningly.

"Well you guys know I moved to Psychology and principal Nezu gave me a list to practice with, which is Izuku, Bakugo and Shinsou." I said looking at the three. Luckily the school kept their word and moved Shinsou to 1-A. "Huh? They expect me to go with You?" Asked the angry blond. I looked at him. "Yup." He growled. "Ugghh, Really?" I nod. "I'd love to help you." Deku said happily. "Yea, I guess I can help." Said Shinsou. "Thanks guys!" I said hugging Izuku and Shinsou at the same time. They were next to each other. Izuku hugged me back. Shinsou patted my back. Me and Shinsou acted like siblings. Aizawa took me in when my parents would fight from drunkness. But my dad left and started a new family. Mom has gotten better sense he left. Or so I thought.

"How is your mother doing Kira?" Aizawa asked. "Um good, I guess. I don't really talk to her much honestly." I said then looked at the floor. Shinsou hugged me. "If you need anything please talk." I nod and clear my throat. "Yea of course." He lets go. "I'll go first if you want." The Freckled Boy said oh so sweetly. He's probably the most adorable, sweetest person I've possibly met. "Oh okay. Follow me then." I said leading him the way to my future office.