Chapter 5

A/n:Hey sorry for the delays of writing an update! I've been busy this passed few days because of schoolworks that i needed to do so im on my heart saying sorry to all of you hope you understand and btw just notice that this book made it to 1.05k reads and i was like ayo what the fuck happened?hahaha thank you for reading ;))) i really appreciated it

Lets get right through the story!

<^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>

Pov

Takemichi was a little bit nervious to answer mikey's question.He was inviting takemichi to his house to try out his new toy that his brother gave him yesterday.

"Sure!!"

He answered mikey quickly,Mikey beamed and grab takemichi's hand to go with him and the others are following them on the back.

Takemichi wasn't letting them behind he was including all of them in a conversation or when they we're playing on the arcade.Everything seems fine to takemichi when takemichi was with them takemichi will forgot all his problems but this time he was aware of what is going on between the group of boys he was with.

He never take his eye's off senju mikey and haruchiyo he was keeping his eye's close but he was still aware of baji's observation about him.

He was glad that he wasn't acring weird infront of them he was just being a normal kid but deep inside he was observing them too,But he was not showing it so the four wouldn't ask it.

But inside the arcade mikey and baji are being chaotic.Fight there fight here,Talking shit here talking shit there and they are making a scene which made the gaurds to throw they're asses away from the arcade before they broke something.

Haruchiyo and Senju just laugh about what happened while takemichi he began to laugh when the two started to laugh.Mikey and Baji are blushing like a tomato seeing they're friends laugh at them because of they're idiocity.

Everything is going with the flow.No one's fighting which leave's takemichi a relief in his heart.No one was being left alone and takemichi was also glad about it.

They we're now taking takemichi home cause its already night and takemichi was expecting that his father would scold him he can assure that.While takemichi was in his misery state the four are chatting about mikey's toy.

It made takemichi to listen to them.He was just listening and doesn't saying anything.Mikey who noticed takemichi's gaze's to them smiled at him and said

"Are you game takemichi?,To come to our house tomorrow?"

"..yeah of course im excited to meet ypur cool brother's,Cause based on your stories they sounded like it hehe"

"They are indeed one"Baji spoke and takemichi look at him,They made an eye contact and takemichi chuckled a bit and look at the nightsky

"Wahh~im very excited to meet them"

"Don't worry micchan you will meet them tomorrow"Senju said as he lean to takemichi and rest his hand on takemichi's shoulder,Mikey and Baji look at senju with jealousy as sanzu.

But sanzu wasn't getting it why was he jealous?(your inlove jackass)

While they we're walking they doesn't notice that they we're close to the raven haired boy's house.Takemichi was still nervious cause he knows that when his father got angry he will grounded him for 4 to 6 days.