FUCK! WE ALL GUNNA DIE!

After a while, our make out session was rudely interrupted by an iceberg.

"And that's how the ship's gonna sink" I said, as we stared at the iceberg and the millions of ice pieces around us. 

After it was safe, we went to the side of the ship again, and looked down. 

"You sure this ship is gonna sink? I mean, it looks alright" said Jack. 

"Nah, it's gonna sink." I said

"It didn't seem like much at all. I think we're alright" said Jack, then looked more out to see the iceberg. 

I then sneaked an ice piece from the ground, and put it down Jack's back. 

"AHH!" he screamed as he felt the cold. I laughed, and tried to stop him as he tried to get it out. 

"Shit that's cold! Alright, that's it. You're going overboard" said Jack, putting his arms around me and lifting me up. 

"GAH NO!" I screamed

"You're going overboard!" said Jack 

"You're forgetting our you jump I jump rule, if you throw me, might as well jump after" I said

"Then I'll jump. But first, apologize" said Jack 

"Apologize? For what, having a chance to laugh? Yeah, I'm good" I said, as Jack smirked at my response. 

I then turned around in his arms, and brought him closer, he smirked and leaned in. However, I smirked and jumped off the ship. 

"Weeeeeee!" I screamed

"Y/N! SHIT, ARE YOU CRAZY?" I heard Jack scream. 

I then changed form into a witch, and said, "Phasmatos Congelo!" and froze the water that moved with me. 

I then said, "Levitate." and levitated back on the ship. Well, I was still on the other side, but I put my arms on the railing for support. 

"Yeah, I am crazy. But brave too" I said

"Wha-- How did you--" started Jack. 

"I changed form into a witch, I'm levitating right now" I said, getting on the ship, "I also froze a part of the water to keep up with the ship." I said

"Hmm. You owe me a kiss later" said Jack. 

"Alright. But you better not lose your innocence. I don't wanna deal with some horny dude, besides, it's cute that you're innocent" I said, Jack blushed. 

"We uh, we should warn Rose and the others" I said, Jack nodded and we headed up the stairs. As we went, we overheard people talking about how damaged the ship is. 

"This is bad" said Jack 

"Told ya" I said, then we went to first class. 

-----------------

As we went, I saw Lovejoy "We've been looking for you, miss"

I nodded, and continued to walk. As we walked, I saw that my door was open, then I saw Cal and the others. 

"Y/n! Are you alright? I've heard the news, we know about the robbery" said Rose

I tried not to smirk, "What robbery, something serious has been going on?" I said as I held Jack's hand. 

"Yes, it has. Indeed, we have lost something that I'm sure you know of. Now that we have suspicions, I know where to find it, search him." said Cal, as Lovejoy searched Jack.