A Night Beneath The Stars (Niall)

It was about 10:30 on a Friday night in September. You were laying on your bed listening to your iPod, and texting your boyfriend, Niall Horan. You knew you should be thankful to be dating one of the most wanted boys in the world, but it was still hard to get past his busy schedule. You’d been dating for nearly 15 months and loved him more than anything in the world. But sometimes you had your breakdowns where you just couldn’t stand being away from him for so long. Luckily for you, the boys were in America for a week and Niall was planning on coming out to visit you sometime. *buzz* You looked down to see Niall had replied to your text. “Hi beautiful. Look out your window, would ya? xx” Your stomach filled with butterflies. Niall wasn’t supposed to see you for another 3 days. You hopped out of bed quietly as to not wake up your family and pulled back your silk black curtain. “Niall!” You squealed. Outside of your window was your flawless boyfriend standing with his messy blonde hair and his typical red polo shirt. You could see his blue eyes glistening in the moonlight. He put a finger to his lips and beckoned you towards him. You nodded your head and shakily closed your window. You couldn’t believe this!

            After slipping on some Soffie shorts, a hoodie, and flip flops, you snuck down the staircase and to the front door. Very quietly, you opened and closed it. Waiting for a second to make sure your parents hadn’t woken up; you stood on the porch heavily breathing. Assured they weren’t coming, you sprinted down your driveway and jumped into the arms of Niall. “Hello darling, I’ve missed you” Niall gushed as he ran his fingers through your wavy brown hair. “I’ve missed you too baby. So much.” You whispered while leaning in for a kiss. Even though you’d kissed countless times, every time was like the first time. His soft lips met yours and you felt the butterflies explode in your stomach. You could’ve stayed like that for forever, but Niall pulled away. “How about we get out of here?” He suggested. “I only have one night with you and I don’t want to spend it making out on your driveway” he chuckled. You smiled and agreed, grabbing his hand and walking to his car. He opened your door for you and you hopped into the passenger seat. Although you’d been dating 15 months, you hadn’t yet had sex with Niall. In fact- you hadn’t had sex with anyone. You weren’t someone to give it away that easily and you wanted to make sure Niall was serious about staying around. But lately you’d missed him so much and you just had a feeling that tonight would be the night. He opened his door and sat in the driver’s seat. After starting the car, he looked over at you and kissed your forehead. “Y/N, you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. I don’t think you can imagine how hard it has been for me to not see you in person for the past 5 months.” You blush and look down your lap, quietly replying, “It hasn’t been easy for me either. But nights like this make it all worth it.” Niall runs his thumb over your cheek and pulls out of your driveway. You had no idea where you were headed, but you didn’t question it. As long as you were with Niall, you didn’t care.

            You had been driving for about 20 minutes before the car finally slowed down and came to a stop. “We’re here babe.” Niall leaned over and shook you gently. You sleepily opened your eyes and looked around trying to adjust to your surroundings. “Where are we Niall?” “You have such a sexy sleepy voice, Y/N. But don’t worry about it. I have a nice night planned for us,” he smiled. You just stuck your tongue out at him. He always knew how to make you smile; he was such a perfect boyfriend. You had it in your mind that tonight would be the night.

            After opening your car door and stepping into the crisp evening air, you involuntarily shivered. Maybe it wasn’t the best idea to wear shorts.. But before you could finish that thought, you were lifted up into the air and spun around. You giggled and squeaked “Niall!” in between laughs. You could hear him laugh in that Irish accent of his and it put a smile on your face. He stopped spinning you and started walking while still holding you in his strong, muscular arms. You started to recognize your surroundings; you were at your neighborhood park. “Niall!” You harshly whispered, “If we get caught out here past curfew, we could get in so much trouble!” He chuckled and tapped your nose with his finger. “Y/N, nothing is going to ruin this night. And trust me, we won’t get caught.” You looked around and noticed you were pretty much concealed by large oak trees and the streetlights were pretty dim. Plus, no one was at a park at 11:30 at night. This relieved you. Niall started to lower you to the ground and you took in the area around you. There was a large blanket laid out on the grass with more blankets and pillows on top of it. He had brought a bouquet of fragrant roses, your favorite, which sat off to the side. In the middle of the blanket there were a few board games, a bowl of popcorn, a bowl of your favorite candy, and some soda. And off to the side, there was a portable fire pit with a fire going. You gasped and looked up at your boyfriend. “Niall, this is so perfect! I can’t believe you would set this up for me. I love you so much!” You honestly couldn’t believe your eyes; it was so wonderful and romantic. This was going to be the best night ever. Niall just smiled and pulled you in for a kiss. Your lips met his full, round, soft lips and they worked in sync. He licked your lips and tried to gain entrance but you pulled away smirking. You wanted to at least have some down time before you let his hormones take over. He whined and said “Why are you such a tease?! We haven’t seen each other in 5 months!” He pouted but you just rolled your eyes and laughed, lying down on the blanket.