Chapter 15- The recruit's usual chores:

Hotshot: Medix is so confusing!

Wedge: I know right!

Medix: Salutations, Greetings, Bonjour, and good day, all mean hello. Is that making things a little less confusing?

Hotshot: Not much but thank you I guess.

Wedge: A little.

Medix: Wether it did or it didn't, I'll be on my way. I'm scheduled for leaf clean up.

Hotshot: Okay then, please be on your way now. I can't really help cause I have to drain the academy pool soon, again!

Medix: I wasn't going to ask you to. It's not your chore. Plus, you've already done a lot of chores today. *leaves*

Wedge: I bet you deserve it!~

Hotshot: No, I don't. I didn't do anything. Heatwave is just going over board with the chores today, this is my 4th one!

Wedge: I still bet that you deserve it!~

Hotshot: If I still liked fighting with you, then that's exactly what I would be doing right now.

Wedge: I won't get Heatwave if you do fight me again! I promise! *crosses fingers behind his back* (Yes, he's trying to get Hotshot in trouble.)

Hotshot: I saw that! I know that you think I'm just some idiot!

Wedge: No I don't! What are you even talking about?~ *obviously lying*

Hotshot: Ugh! Whatever! Just forget it!

Hotshot: *Sees Whirl walking in all tuckered out*

Hotshot: Whirl? You good?

Whirl: Just tired. *Grabs a drink* If I liked coffee, that would be exactly what I am drinking right now! I'm worn out!

Wedge: *leaves them alone and goes to grab something in the kitchen*

Hotshot: Why? Oh, what chore did you get?

Whirl: Traffic duty. Before that, I had to help Hoist clean up a failed experiment! I didn't even get a break before traffic duty!

Hotshot: Oof! I have to drain the academy pool in about half an hour!

Whirl: What number of chore is that one?

Hotshot: 4th!

Whirl: Yeesh! I feel bad for you!

Wedge: *Suddenly dumps a bucket of water on Hotshot*

Hotshot: Wedge!!!

Wedge: I won't get Heatwave if you fight!

Hotshot: Heatwave would understand anyways since I know that Whirl and Medix will make sure that you don't lie like you did when YOU tripped ME! (Chapter 3) MEDIX! CAN YOU THROW ME A WRENCH?!

Medix: *appears in the doorway* Here. I heard everything. You're not the only one with good audio receptors. *hands him the wrench*

Hotshot: Thank you!

Wedge: Ah scrap...

Medix: You're lucky that professor Blades didn't hear you. *Leafs to go back to doing his leaf clean up chore* (You get the pun? No? Okay.)

Hotshot: Don't worry Wedge! It'll be quick and painless!

Wedge: *Already running*

Whirl: You gave him false information. It will be painful.

Hotshot: I know. That was the fun part!

Whirl: You scare me sometimes.

Hotshot: I know! Anyways, goodbye! *kisses her forhelm and then runs after Wedge*

Whirl: Oh boy...

             1 hour later, in the medbay:

Wedge: *Wakes up*

Wedge: Wha-? Note to self, Don't mess with Hotshot while him and Medix are best friends.

Hotshot: You are definitely correct. Anyways, Ratchet? Can I have the wrench back?

Ratchet: I was hoping to keep it cause Bulkhead has been really annoying me lately but yeah sure!

Hotshot: Alright thanks! *Grabs the wrench* This is Medix's by the way. I need to give it back to him.

Ratchet: Oh, in that case, have it! I know my child needs it! I'll just grab my own later.

Hotshot: Alright. Oh, Medix told me to tell you that he says hi!

Ratchet: Well, tell him that I said the same!

Hotshot: Will do! *leaves*

Ratchet: Okay, back to work.

Heatwave: *Walks in* Wedge, Since you decided to dump a bucket of water on Hotshot, even though he already beat you up with a wrench, You'll have to clean up the student lounge and this time, put stuff where they belong!

Wedge: Yes sir...

Heatwave: *leaves*

Wedge: *Groans*

Ratchet: Heatwave?! Can I assign him a chore as well?! He broke a piece of my equipment earlier!

Heatwave: Yeah!

Ratchet: Thanks!

Ratchet: Mop the floors later Wedge. I know the rest of your team has had to do that before so now, it's your turn!

Wedge: *mumbling* Arg! You and Heatwave are so annoying!

Ratchet: Clean the windows. Want to keep adding?

Wedge: No sir! Sorry sir!

Ratchet: Good. You have another 30 minutes of recovery in here. Be happy that Hotshot still cares about you. Otherwise you would've been here for another 3 days or so.

Wedge: Noted! I have no idea if I should be scared or glad!

Ratchet: Both. Now please rest. You'll need strength to do all of those 3 chores with your time limit being tomorrow. I'll tell Heatwave to make it till tomorrow if you end up not getting them done in time.

Wedge: Understood. Thank you. *lays down*

Ratchet: Alright, back to work. Again!