Chapter 1

It was a beautiful morning.....
Old Maid: My young lady wake up it's 8:00 am you have to go to your company.
Y/n woke up with the sound of the old Maid trying to wake her up....
Y/n: go and arrange the breakfast and I don't want any mess in the morning.....got it.
Old Maid: Yes madam
Y/n: Hmm...now go
The old Maid bowed and left the room...
Y/n is the only hier and chairwoman of the chaebol's company the largest company in Korea she is very savage and dangerous girls every business men is afraid of her even the politicians... And she afraid of no one....
And on the other side there is kim taehyung the biggest and extremely dangerous Mafia boss of the underworld everyone is afraid of him he is wanted in south Korea but no one dares to touch him not even the police they are also afraid of him he is also CEO of a biggest company in Korea he does all the illegal things like drug dealing, murder and etc...
Guard 1: Boss we got him he is in the basement...
            .....Time skip to basement....
There was a man in the basement tied up  with chains, blood all over his body, and injured, he was being tortured by Kim because the man betrayed him....
Taehyung: Because of you I lost my such a fucking big deal..... now tell me where have have you hidden the files...or you want me torture you till your death
The man: No....no...I will tell...!! The files are hidden in the house of the heir of the chaebol's company....
Taehyung: That chaebol Y/n....??
The man: Yes sir..... Now please let me go...!!
Taehyung: After betraying me you think I will let you go alive...
Taehyung shot him several times....The man died on the spot taehyung came out of the basement....
Taehyung: Call everyone for meeting urgent.
Guard 1: Yes sir                             
           ........In The Meeting........
Jin: taehyung why did you call everyone so urgently what happened....???
Taehyung: I have found where are the files...
Rm: Where..???
Taehyung: In chaebol Y/n house...!!
Suga: What....???
Taehyung: Yes
Jungkook: But how will we get the files back from there....???
Jimin : Yes...cause it's impossible to get into her house
Taehyung: I know...
Everyone: Then what are you gonna do now...??
Taehyung: I have a amazing plan..
Everyone: What...???
You will know it in chapter 2😏