Chapter one

I sat in the cafeteria waiting for Gabe today was our one year anniversary and I was so happy and lucky to have him with me. I looked down at the deadly school food when two hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" His voice deep and sexy as always, I giggle and answer smiling "Hey" I guess I was a loner before I met him, I was always alone at lunch and during school projects with people I would work alone, well that was until I met Gabe. He then pulled out a black box and layed it in front of me and smiled. "Happy anniversary babe." Smiling I opened the box and gasps. I little golden ring with my name carved on it sat inside the black box. I looked up at him with my eyes sparkling with excitement. "I love it! Thank you so much Gabe!" He sat on the seat in front of me and grabbed the ring and my finger, "I Gabe will forever and always protect you Milo, and I give you this promise ring to remind you that you are not alone in this world and that I will always be by your side everystep of the way, I will fight the world with you forever." He said holding my hand and putting it up to his lips. "Now how long did it take you to come up with that?" I asked giggling. "All night." He said sighing leaning back in the chair. "Well as for you I have your present but, I will give it to you tonight." I said leaning forward. "Mmm I can't wait." He said very huskily. "Not like that you idiot." I mumble pushing him with my hands. The bell rung awaking him from any thoughts that where in his head, he smiled at me. I couldn't help but think what he was thinking about. He's cheating on you. A quiet snake like voice whispers in my ear. I shake that nerve racking thought out of my head and grabbed my bag and stood up. "See you tonight babe." Gabe said kissing my forehead. "Bye." I whispered back at him but it was to quiet for him to hear and just walked away.