✧~ Death Sensei! Calli x Reaper! Reader ~✧

~✧ Good Job
Death Sensei! Calli x Reaper! Female Reader ✧~

----

~ 1nd Person POV

What a annoyance, I could be out doing my job right now but no, I had to sit here and refill the water dispenser in the Underworld?? Why do demons need to drink water? And if they do couldn't they get Josh to do it? Not the Grim Reaper who has a job to do at the moment!

I have never been this annoyed since I met that stupid Phoenix, oh yeah, Kiara, that was her name I think? I have never met anybody so annoying until I met her, All she does is speak and never think.

As I was thinking about that annoying Phoenix I wasn't paying attention to where I was pouring the water until I heard a splash on the ground. God dammit! It's all over the fucking ground.. Tch, where the hell are the paper towels?

---

~ 3nd Person POV ✧

The reaper in the (f/c) cloak looked around to see if she could find any paper towels but apparently luck was not on her side today because she couldn't find any paper towels. Not even in the bathroom cover where they should be.

(Y/n) was pretty sure that her Senpai ordered paper towels just a week ago? Where the hell would they all go in a couple of days? Well that's one question she couldn't answer. She thought they maybe have put them in a different place so she started to walk to Josh's office. He is the janitor, he could know!

Just as (Y/n) was about to open the door, someone tapped on her shoulder lightly. The person that tapped on her shoulder probably saw her 6 ft in the air from how much they scared her. "Um, hey? Miss Mori wants you in her office immediately." Even before (Y/n) could get a word out they already left. Oh God,, what did Miss Mori want with her?

Wait, is it about the water on the floor..?

---
~ 2nd Person POV✧

You open the door to your senpai's office, instantly hearing a voice as you do so "Ah, there you are, my number 1" You walked into the decently sized office with caution. Black walls and crumpled papers and bits of song symbols on the floor. Even though Calli was death itself, she never managed to actually get her office cleaned.

"Sit down, we have lots to discuss" You hear Calli say, you bowed and nodded, you were a little bit nervous to even do so but took a seat in the chair that was opposite of your senpai anyways.

"Now, you must be wondering why I brought you here huh? well,, You've killed, and brought back to the underworld, 1,000 people!" Calli stood up from her desk, raising her arms in emphasis. Her saying that shocked you, you forgot you even did that with all the stress that's been building up lately.

Your Senpai walks over to your side of the desk, she leans down and then gaves you a side hug. What she did next surprised the living hell out of you,, she kissed your forehead.

"Good job, I'm proud of you."

----

~ I have too many ideas to write down ✧