|| Chapter 4 || I'll make you proud..||

"TOMMY! ARE THESE THE VILLAINS WE'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR OUR ENTIRE LIVES?!" Tubbo shrieked as he held up his fists, trembling slightly. Phil turned towards Tommy and smiled at him in confusion and amusement.
"Uh-no Toby. You've been watching too many movies." Tommy half lied as he suddenly remembered that they didn't have enough money for movies. Phil smiled entirely in confusion as he turned towards Tubbo.
"Hey there mate. Are you a friend of Tommy's?"
Tubbo grinned as he rested his hands on his hips proudly, "I'm not only Tommy's friend, I'm his best friend since he was 10 and a half!"
Shortly after Tommy left... Phil thought darkly but his expression quickly changed into a happy dad smile.
"Anyways..."

———

Wilbur hung his trench coat up by the entrance as he stood in the hallway. He was humming 'revived' by Derivakat; he didn't know why he liked that song so much, it just resembled him, he guessed until he fell silent. Something was different in the house. Then he remembered, the 3 children in the house. He rolled his eyes a little as he walked upstairs to where he suspected they would be.

Through the hallway with house plants scattered throughout in an attempt to make it look alive. He looked to his left where he saw a faded red small hand print on the wall next to a faded blue bigger hand print. Probably me and techno when we were younger, Wilbur suspected.
He walked past it and into the room where he thought they were being kept, but no? It's the laundry room, there spinning in the washing machine in a bunch of other clothes was a red and white shirt. Wilbur could recognise that anywhere, in all the clothes that were in there that was the one that stood out to him. He quirked his eyebrows in confusion then shook his head, backed out and heard some noises from a room up ahead. He followed the sound that was familiar somehow and leaned on the doorway as he saw bee boy on the floor and blondie in the bed with Phil sitting at the end of it apparently in deep conversation.
"You really need braces Tommy-"
"NO I DONT! MY TEETH ARE PERFECTLY FINE!"
"You have a bad overbite dude."
Tommy rolled his eyes and froze as he noticed Wilbur in the doorway. He screeched and pulled the covers over his head while gesturing to tubbo to get under. "Get in the bunker Tubbo!" He hissed loudly. Wilbur smirked as he watched tubbo awkwardly climb under and heard muffled giggling. He rolled his eyes as Phil stared at him asking silently "do you know who they are?" which to Wil shook his head. Phil's face expression darkened as he stayed silent.

———

Tommy snuck out of his room shortly after the others left telling him to "go to sleep Tommy, you need it." Which he replied with "sure thing big man!" He smiled like the big, sneaky and stealthy man he was. He crept down the hallway and noticed the two faded hand prints on the wall. He stopped suddenly. It's not the same. Not the same as it was. He thought as tears itched, waiting to fall, waiting for the most tragic moment.
"I promise to make you proud, dad....and big brothers.." he smiled slightly as he inhaled and exhaled. "Even if you don't know it's me yet.." he carried on down the hallway.

And I'm one who will stay~
Oh oh oh~

———