Chapter 2: The Sabotage

We sail back off into the sea, hoping to arrive at reapers hideout.

"So why are we going to reapers hideout?" Ronan said.

We looked at him conflicted.

"To get a tall tale mate! How stupid can you be! Good lord!" Gold-Tooth yelled interrupting the conversation.

"All he cares about is money. I say we leave and make our own team and sail around doing what we want and what we can!" I yelled a little bit too loud.

"What did you say about me!" Gold-Tooth yelled. "I said you only care about money!" I replied. "That's wrong!" Gold-Tooth yelled. "The facts don't lie." I said. Gold-Tooth then tackled me. "Say that your lying!" He yelled. "no..." I whispered. He punched me and the others grabbed him off me. He kicked me. I stumbled and then fell off the ship. "No!" I yelled. I landed in the water and saw Gold-Tooth staring at me. "Haha! Now stay there!" He yelled.

I swam to try and catch up with them. I then heard a scream. "Code red! Code red! Davy if you cab hear us code red!" Jack yelled. That meant someone got on the ship. He must've got on while Gold-Tooth was distracted taunting me. I swam faster.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. I now couldn't see them. I heard a boom and a canon ball came flying towards me. I dodged. I saw the ship. It was coming right toward me. "Oh crap." I whispered. I swam as fast as I can the other way.

It got close to me. I heard muffled screaming. It must be the crew. So staying hidden I hopped back on and hid. "Where is the last member?" A man said. I snuck behind him and slashed his back. I muffled his scream and left him on the ground. I went to the lower deck and freed the others. I turned around and was held at gun point. I dodged as many gun shots as I can and got hit by a few. I slashed him and he fell to the ground. We threw them of the ship and continued our journey.

Reapers hideout was very far away from our current position. We sailed smoothly and didn't crash into anything. There was one thing I recall from the journey. We saw a Megalodon but it didn't attack us. We were amazed by the site. But then we arrived at reapers hideout and bought the tall tale. This was going to be a long journey, so it's best to get ready.