𝕮𝖍. ➋ ~ 𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

It's been half a year since Y/n had left Dawn Island. Now she's letting her ship drift along the waves in the North Blue, not in any particular direction. She was practicing her swordsmanship on the deck until a News Coo flew down to her ship. Seeing that the bird was heading down towards her, she stopped swinging her sword and put it back inside its sheath.

Grabbing a newspaper from its pouch, giving it some berries, and then giving it some crackers. The News Coo happily flew away while Y/n begins to skim through the newspaper to see if there was information that she was interested in. Not finding anything interesting, she folded the newspaper and was about to put it away when a slip of paper fell out of it.

Picking up the paper from the ground, Y/n turns it over and was surprised by the content. It was a new wanted poster. But it wasn't anyone other than herself!

'When did this happen', was what she thought. She didn't remember causing any trouble in the past few weeks.

𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃
ᴰᴱᴬᴰ ᴼᴿ ᴬᴸᴵᵛᴱ

𝐋/𝐍 𝐃. 𝐘/𝐍
𝓟𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓽

Wanted for
฿ 150,000,000

This newcomer pirate was seen slicing three marine ships with a single swing of her sword in the North Blue. Please be careful of her charms, those who had seen her were too mesmerized by her beauty that they forgot to attack and defend themselves!

After reading the content of the wanted poster, Y/n looked at the photo of herself, probably taken by one of the marines that still had some time to spare before falling into the ocean since the picture was a bit blurry

After reading the content of the wanted poster, Y/n looked at the photo of herself, probably taken by one of the marines that still had some time to spare before falling into the ocean since the picture was a bit blurry. The picture was of her on her ship deck with her right hand to the sky, sword in hand, in a somewhat menacing pose.

Looking at this picture, Y/n finally recollects the event. She was half asleep when this happen. She was taking her afternoon nap when she was awoken by the loud sound of music, singing, and laughter of the people on a few ships nearby. After a while, she couldn't stand the noise anymore, because she gets cranky easily when she's half-asleep, she took out her sword and slice the air in the direction of the sound. With her eyes still closed, she listen for any sound of loud singing, laughter, or music, but the sea was calm once again.

Not hearing any more sound, she turns around, draws the sword back into its sheath, walks back into her cabin, and resumes her nap.

Once she remembers this event, she sheepishly rubs the back of her neck and lets out a small sigh. Then, she placed the newspaper in a well-organized drawer, alongside the other newspaper that she had kept. She likes to keep these types of things since it contains all kinds of little information, once you look through these newspapers in the order that they were published, you'll be able to tell changes are being made in the world. And what information the government tends to steer the people towards. She has a lot of the old newspapers tied and compacted together and place in boxes and stored in a closet in the library.