Ch.2 MattyB and Jamee

On the next chapter, hope you like it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Matthew's P.O.V.)

"Jamee, you better get ready!" I yelled to Jamee. "I am, now shut up," she yelled back at me as she walked down stairs. My mouth just dropped open. "you like?" she asked. "I like, I don't know what your talking about, I LOVE" I said as I wrapped my arms around her a kissed her on the lips. She pulled back from the kiss. "Let's go!" she yelled as she ran out of the house to go to the car. I ran after her as fast as I could. She was already in the car when I got there. "If we ever break up, you have to promise we will be best friends forever," I said looking at her. She looked me in the eyes and asks said, "why would we ever break up and yes if we did ever break up, we will always be best friend..... Your the best boyfriend and my best friend, you might be my boyfriend, but your still my best friend and I love you..." " I love you so much Matt, now let's go.... By the way, where are we going?" she asked. "It's a surprise babe," I told her.

"please tell me, please, please, pleaseeeeee," she begged. " It's a surprise babe," I told her again. ------------------- We arrived at a fancy restraunt right across from the beach. "Ready?" I asked her. "YES!" she screamed as she got out of the car and ran to me, she took my head and dragged me to the restraunt. We went in and sat down at our table. A maid came up, "Hello, what would you like something to drink or do you need more time?" she asked. "Where ready," Jamee and I said at the same time. "Okay, how may I take your order then?" she asked. "I'd like to have a sprite," I told her as she written it down. "I'd have root beer," Jamee told her. That use to be my Fav drink, now it is sprite and water. I was about to say something when there was a girl who screamed and shouted "MATTYB!!!!!" Every girl looked at me and came up and asked to have a picture and my autograph, they asked Jamee to be in a few and asked for her autograph, they said that Jamee and I are such a cute couple. They asked if they could see a picture of Jamee and I kiss, one of them is of me with my mouth opened and Jamee and this other girl kissing me on both of my cheeks. They all went back to sit down and so did Jamee and I. We ordered out food and started talking, after that was over, we went on a walk on the beach, I bought her a swim suit and she was wearing it under her dress. She took it off and went in the water. "Are you coming or not?" she asked me. "Yeah," I told her taking off my shirt and running into the water and picking her up, putting her over my shoulder. "Let me down!!!!!" Jamee screamed hitting my back. "Okay!" I said throwing her into the water. "I hate you!" she screamed at me as she shot up out of the water. "I love you too," I said as I splashed her with water. She splashed me back and that turned into a splash war...... We got out of the water after her stomach growled. We went to eat, she kept in screaming "No, I don't like that," or "I don't want to go there!" She kept on saying that until we found a place. I got so tired of her that I didn't even notice she was talking to me. "Matthew!!!!!" she snapped me out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked. "Let's go, I'm freaking hungry!" She said to me as she ran to the restraunt. There was this girl that came in and ask to join. She was my best friend. I let her join and she sat next to me. Jamee looked jealous because I never looked at Jamee sense my friend that I haven't seen in a long time was there, I mean like for real, my best friend that I haven't seen in a long time was here!!!!! Only if Jamee knew. Wait! Jamee doesn't know! Jamee thinks I have a crush on her and im forgetting all about her! Well I will tell her later.... Well anyways, my best friend and I were talking and she leaned in and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm evil! Find out what his best friend did in the next chapter tomorrow.... Yes I will be updating tomorrow, write and give some ideas on what you want the next chapter to be on! PEACE!