II

Hung my head, as i lost  the war,
the sky turned to black like a perfect storm”

— Taylor Swift (Clean)

                                 jennie

Trigger Warning — more cuss words in this  chapter so if you're uncomfortable with the f-words skip this chapter. thanks!

Backstory — Year 1821

“ i saw it... i saw how my mother and father killed brutally..”

is this the end of me?

i saw jisoo eonnie slowly stand up from the ground, holding her right bruised arm. it's not bleeding..

what do we expect? we, vampires don't bleed, we're soulless, there's no blood in our veins.

“ jennie, we need to go, they're hunting for us right now, i'll carry lisa you carry chaeyoung, nayeon is with momo and jihyo so don't worry they vanished successfully okay? we need to go now!” i carry chaeyoung in my arms because she was still a newborn baby. we vanished successfully and right now we're in the middle of the mystic forest.

“JISOO EONNIE?!?! JISOO EONNIE?!?” i call her loudly. i'm kinda scared because i can sense something.

JENNIEEE!! RUUUUNNN!!!!!” before the black mist hunter could harm us i ran faster then vanished, jisoo eonnie is with me right now and nayeon eonnie and the rest of my sisters.

black mist hunter.. magnificent hunters.. my parents killed brutally..

i'll never stop until i killed all of you f*ckers.

“ jennieeee!!! jenniiieeee!!! arrrghhhh!!! why are you so hard to wake up, i'm so done!!!!” as i was in my deep slumber, i could feel that my body is shaking by some annoying vampire here, i could hear her banter and runts. ughh don't underestimate me honey, i can sleep forever HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA pathetic.

JENNIEEEEE!!!!!! YOU MOTHERF*CKING CUNTTT WAKE UPPPPPP!!!!!!! WE'RE GONNAAA BEE LAAATTTEEEEE!!!!!!!” as i heard the word 'late' i instantly get up and not even one second i'm already prepared for school. uh ah we're vampires so it's normal for us that we're fast.

“Tangina ka! ayos ka rin 'no? halos patayin na kita magising ka lang! ughh umalis ka sa harapan ko naiirita ako sayo!" nayeon eonnie banter and i just roll my eyes, yes bitch! i'm bitcher than you!

" ayos ka rin 'no? papatayin mo ako then i'll wake up? ugh, are you dating crazy?" i answered her with my sassiest tone. well, everyone i'm the greatest J E N N I E  in this f*cking world, and i'm the bitchiest and not a bitcher and bitch periodt.

nayeon eonnie was about to  slap me but before she could do anything, jisoo eonnie immediately hold her hand.

“ uh ah, not today bitches, i'm so done of  your f*cking quarrels, be good just for today? will you??” we can't do anything and we can't oppose this almighty eldest daughter.