The missing ham sandwich

Above is a pic of Percy's cat, Pange

Loki's P.O.V

I watch my son I learned some facts

- he has a cat name Pange

- he likes the color blue more than green- he loves to spend time in magic

- his dream his to be a master at the sword

- he is the tour guy

- he has..... SOME... Feels for the girl Annabeth

I wanted to go to Percy, and say how sorry I am for not being there, for him to have a lonely life at his first year at camp.

I watch with pride as I saw MY son take on a quest with the girl and the satyr at the age of twelve. Not only did he go to stop world war three from happening but he saved his mom from the underworld when hades repay his debt.We were going to watch him go back home to a mortal school, after he was betrayed by his own sword teacher and almost got kill.

Then The life stopped it stopped.

The lights were on and Athena said" it is time for dinner, I suggest we eat and then come in the morning to see the rest, she looked at all the allies"Then she looked right at me, just for a split second, but the message is clear. She knew I was here. As the people filed out I walk down with Thor, I could not help but rub it in." hear that Thor, he clearly gotten all those qualities from me" I put on a smirk.

" maybe so" Thor said," but I believe his mother raised him well"

The avengers came to see Thor" Thor where you been, you would never believe who the tour guide was" said the man of iron.

then they same me smile, but I wiped that out quickly. The other campers crowded the cabin leader and the senators of Rome, along with the Egyptian. Because they were the only one allowed to to see. I saw the girl Annabeth looking for Percy, when she saw him teaching some kids how to ride horses.

I saw her stomp her way over him.

This can't be good.

Percy's P.O.V

I was just minding my own business when a certain blond hair girl judo flipped me." ouch" I proclaimed

She pulled me up and said " that's for not not telling me about Ron".

That's it, whew I thought she was mad at me for not talking about what I went through with Tartarus. Then she told me that they will see the rest tomorrow, I felt dread as, I saw my dad staring at me, from the corner of my eye.

I whisper to Annabeth " I'm gonna talk to my... dad."

She nodded and pats my shoulder before leaving.

I walked up to my dad, who is with the avengers.I stopped a couple feet and looked at my feels saying" hey dad"

I spared a glance as I saw his eyes, unreadable. I looked at the avengers they all looked uncomfortable." umm... Can we like talk... Like alone." I said, really NOW I have trouble talking, I am the son of a silver tongue how is that even possible. We walked to my cabin and got in, he looked around.

This is the moment I most fear, will he hate me for being a hero?

Will he not even like me?

I was about to start talking when he came over and hugged me. I was shocked but also happy, I hugged back." I thought you were dead son"

We talked, got to know what's been going on and all.

Then there was mom's death, when I told him about her death he looked bewildered. I told him ,as he sat on one of the beds and had his head in his hands, that mom forgave him and knew he did not mean it.

I heard the sound for lunch, we went there and sat at the table with the rest of the Vikings ( yes still call them that, even if they are all powerful) and avengers. Ordin keep staring at me, at one point Fandral asked if I had a silver tongue like my dad.

I stick my tongue out and said" what do you think?"

They started to laugh while Fandral jaw dropped." are you good with magic" questioned Thor.

" yes but I have my moments" I said

" like" replied sif

I remained silence, that's when Leo came over with a ham sandwich" sup, just came to say to tony that he can crash at our cabin if he liked, hey why so quiet"

Please shut up Leo.

Fandral ask if I ever messed up in magic, the Leo had a laughing fit as I blushed. Now the avenger looked wanting to know how bad I messed up.

When Leo stopped he said " one time in capture the flag game Percy tried to make his illusion look more really and solid. He did it and they won but get this, he could not make the other one disappear, and the other claimed that he was Percy. We brought them to a child of magic and...... They were trying to find out what he did wrong when he showed the spell book, then we found out the Hermes cabin messed with his notes and switch it with a parting spell. For a whole week we had two Percy's both claiming they were the really ine"

Loki started to laugh, but quickly stopped.I glared at him " who side are you on"

" the left of you side"

Leo started to laugh" you never said you dad had humor"

Loki said" that spell is complete different from the illusion spell, how did you not notice son?"

" did you even use one dad?"

" yes I did it when I..... Faked my death"

There was a silence.

" hey where did my ham sandwich go"

Leo stared at Thor, because he ate a lot.

Thor stared at Volstagg.

Volstagg said" umm another"

We all laughed.

Tony stark/ iron man's P.O.V

After camp fire I went to the cabin my dad used to go in.

It was like a little brick factory, I didn't mind.

As soon as I hit the pillow, which is not the best but it'll do, I feel asleep And had a dream.

About my mom.

-------------------------------A.N- so yeah I wrote this in like 30 min. Why you ask. I will not be able to update on Friday so yeah. Also would like to thank everyone for giving me awesome reviews. I love this review.

Recommend

The day of execution- fanfiction- by LokiLaLalLA- this is a one shot of Loki about to die but does not. Find out why!!!

Accidental meeting- fanfiction- by ShadowintheKnight- a spider man crossover with the avengers. Need I say more!!!!!

Tell me is you like it or not

Vote ( wattpad)

CommentCooljoanna14 out

P.S- next chapter I will show you nico's girlfriend. Nico will NOT be gay in this story and never was. Anyone who will guess right on which Cabin his girlfriend is will get to put a character in the story. Minor mind you. Just after the answer but female or male and the name, I will take care of the rest