It's Over

Dragon Task- Karan is furious that rakhi as sanchalak is unfair and making teju win.
He restlessly fought for Shamoo with rakhi,devo,teju for being unfair. He accused teja of trying to prove him wrong and trusting rakhi,devo over him. This story is my imagination of what if teja is really done with him and reacted this way !

Teja to karan:  During the entire season you never fought for fair unfair in task but for first time you are restlessly fighting for fair unfairness just because they are making me to win the task ?You are fighting with me for shamoo seriously karan ?

Karan to teju: This is not about us or shamoo this is about fair unfairness. You yourself said you want to win by playing fair.

Teja to Karan: If somebody is playing for me i cannot ask them to stop, you never do that to jhumar or trashmi or shamoo but why are you restlessly fighting against me ? I would never do that you karan. I always supported you even when you go wrong, even when you cornered me & or didn't include me in your task discussions. You only need me in the night talks for your sanity .

Teja to karan: Do you even know how it makes me feel ? Do you even love me karan ? I think it's high time i open my eyes and take a stand for myself and my self respect. I cannot be a doormat to a person who dosen't value me or care about my emotions & mocks my emotional moment as sympathy. You don't respect me as a person, you don't understand my emotions .You know what i am done with you. You don't effect me anymore.

Karan to teju: Are you being serious right now ? You want to breakup with me just for a game ? wah wah teri asliyat dikh gayi

Karan to teju: Are you being serious right now ? You want to breakup with me just for a game ? wah wah teri asliyat dikh gayi. Shukar hein you showed your true colours to me. Aur Kitna drama karegi camera ke liye ? Jah pool me kudh, devo ke paas jah jhappiya pa pa ke roh.

Teju to karan: Drama ab shuru hoga dekh tu tadpega aur royega . You will come crying to me.

———————Teju and devo exchange their bed places

———————
Teju and devo exchange their bed places. She removes her evil eye necklace and places it at karan's bed and went to nishu's 1bhk to talk.

Teju to nish: I will not have any emotional attachment to anybody from now. Expectations badtha hein due to attachment. 2 weeks bache hein for finale i just want to enjoy, be myself, baahar jaane ke baad mujhe regret nahi karna hein. Baahar log hasthe honge muj par that 1st ever contestant to breakup on a show in such short span . Nothing is going right with me in this show. I always had people around me in 1st few weeks now i am always alone i have nobody to talk to even if i cry ppl are saying i am doing it for the cameras.

Nishu: Teja tum dhono ke beech jo bhi hein it's your personal not my concern

Nishu: Teja tum dhono ke beech jo bhi hein it's your personal not my concern. Please take care of yourself it effects your mental health. If you want to cry do it out loud don't care about what anybody has to say about your emotions.

Teju: Nishant with a heavy heart i am asking you ,Please be there with me for next few weeks. Saara din akheli rehthi hu, gaana gathi hu, i talk to myself. I am unable to do it anymore.

Nishu: You have always been my friend teju. You can talk to me whenever you want to. I want to see the teja that was always high on energy, bubbly and funny. Let's have fun for rest of the weeks. I will be there with you.

Teju: Cries out loud and hugs him and says sorry to him for avoiding him earlier. Goes to her bed and sleeps.

Karan: Feeling restless as teja is not beside his bed.

*****Next day ********
Morning song teju and nishu dance their heart out.
Karan: gets jealous.Preparing chai in kitchen asks teju if she wants a cup. She dosen't respond and leave. He felt bad.

Teju asks nishant to help her in the gym. He helps her do weights and pushpus. Karan watches them and gets furious and leaves the gym area.

Karan:Teju lunch kare saath mein?
Teja:No thanks.

****bb announced cooking task*****
Karan decides to cook with shamita & joke around with her to see if teju is effected. She dosen't seem to effected at all. This shattered him even more.

Biggboss announced to change batteries
Teju didn't allow karan to change her batteries. He dropped the batteries and left.

He sits with jhumar,trashmi,shamoo while teju,nish,potik and rest other hm's plays hide and seek jumping and running around. Teju is happy jumping and running around playing hide and seek. Karan misses her even more watching her bubbly and goofy side.

Finally wkw outfits arrived. Teju is doing her outfit trials and asks nishu to chose which outfit to wear for wkw.
Karan passes by wash area and saw nishu adjusting her outfit Seeing them he hits the trashcan and leaves wash area. He goes to bed and starts crying under his sheets .

He skipped the meals for whole day none of his frds asked him to have meals

He skipped the meals for whole day none of his frds asked him to have meals. He then realized how he treated teju for ppl like trashmi,jhumar,shamoo who dosen't even care to ask him about meals. He regrets cornering her, backstabbing her during tasks, not including her in task planning and not taking stand when his frds jhumri,trashmi bullied her infront of him. Everything makes sense to him now.

Teju completed her night routine says good night to nishu and sleeps in her bed. Karan feels restless goes to teju's bed wakes her up.

Karan: teju i am feeling restless, without you i feel a lot is missing from my life. I took you for granted i kept my friends and his bandhi(trashmi) above you i am sorry for all this. I know i am a difficult person to deal with but please trust me i love you a lot. Past 2days i got a reality check and how much you mean to me & realized how much you supported me from the beginning. Don't forgive me but please give me another chance to prove my love to you.

Teju: Karan this keeps happening very often. You only show love to me at your convenience. You have a lot of trust issues on me & you have no respect towards me. There cannot be love without respect . Just because i keep coming back to you dosen't mean i am not seeing things or i don't get hurt.

Karan: Teja don't you see honesty in my tears ? I have not eaten anything from the morning nobody in the house cared to ask me about meals. I expected atleast you would show a concern, looks like you are done with me for lifetime. Itna bhi kya kiya mein that you shut me down completely? Don't i deserve another chance ? Mein itna bhi bura nahi hu. You effect me a lot. Hum ladenge roz ladenge I have that haq on you. Do you leave your parents/brother just because you fought with them over silly things?

Teja: Okay Let's sleep over it.