- Chapter 4 - Jongho And Jihwan Special

The last thing she remembered, was the guy that got her embarrassed, but on cloud nine at the same time.

Jiwoon woke up to a noisy alarm sound, an annoyed feature portrayed on her face, she hardly opened one eye, throwing her hands in the direction of the noise, her head still buried in her blanket, as soon as she shut it down, she took a long deep sight, looks to her window and some sun rays are sneaking to her vast beige bedroom.

She got up calmly, trying not to think about the guy from yesterday, her so-not favorite 'neighbor', she looks at the clock, it was currently 07:03.

Jiwoon went to her bathroom, took a quick shower, followed by applying her skincare cosmetics, she went to her closet to choose clothes for her day, it was warm, clear sky, birds chirping, just, so adorable, that helped lift her mood and cheering up.

She ended up choosing a street style outfit, light oversized jeans and a large dark grey shirt with cars motifs and Japanese writing on top, coordinating them with a white Jordan 4, as soon as the girl got her makeup done, she smelled the special smell of toast Jihwan makes every morning, escaping to her room from under the door.

She walked to the American-styled kitchen, at the sight of a smiling and singing Jihwan.

"Good morning, isolated queen," Jihwan says, stealing a look at her best friend and turning again to her pan.

"mmm, morning Beyoncé," Jiwoon said with a straight face as she takes a seat at the dining table.

"Coffee is on the way," the younger said, a short after playing 'maknae on top' by stray kids.

----------

The girls made their way to university, laughing about random stuff, before meeting with a rosy-cheeked Yeosang.

They're now in front of the university's gigantic iron entrance gates, forming a barrier between the vast flowery garden, decorated by trees, here and there, some students love to study there instead of the library, some rest there, some even play music with their friends, and the large street.

For the trio, it was the second case, they would lie in there, under the fresh breeze coming from one of the trees, Jiwoon would draw portrait sketches in her sketchbook, while humming random songs, commenting here and there on Yeosang and Jihwan's topics.

The three friends parted ways, they agreed to meet up in the cafeteria after morning classes, in their regular spot.

----------------

12:15

Jiwoon just got out of her sculpture class, her hands super dirty with clay, she went to the bathroom first to clean up a bit.

Soon after, her next destination was the cafeteria, she stood there for a second before spotting her friends, they seem to be gossiping, their favorite habit, she smiled at their sight and went to the table.

They were laughing altogether, you could mistake Jihwan's laugh for a whale noise, she had the weirdest laugh out of all her promotions, she is cute and all, but not till she laughs, especially with her friends, or Yunho, her brother.

However, Jihwan's laugh suddenly turned into a dramatic gasp as her phone buzzed up to a notification, her eyes glued on her phone, shocked by the sender's name, Yeosang snatched her phone from her sight but her eyes still widened as she fixes them now on Jiwoon from across the table, it was Yeosang's turn now, his mouth wide open from the shock, still processing the situation.