chapter 5: a savior

I look up. And see a huge figure standing behind Dobby. The red light, which emits from the MacDornalds Logo outside, falls through the windows and makes it hard to see.

The figures outlines look ruff and big and scruffy?

Dobby whips his head around so fast that he almost looses one of his three hairs. He glares at the outline and snarls "who are you? Are you another one of these Omegas?" "Naur." The figure replies "I'm jus' a maite waitin' fo' my Burga'. Aint that roight luv?"

Hagrid takes a step closer to Dobby and tries to stare him down which doesn't quite work because his beard is clearly in the way making it hard for both parties to look intimidating. "Woill you get out the way maite? Becos I dun wanna hafta force ya."

"BIHIHIHHIIHHIIHHI" Dobby kackles "I'd like to see you trynyeheheheheehehhe"

Hagrid raises his arm, grabs Dobbys head, lifts him up in the air and slams him into the ground. I hear a smash, multiple bones cracking and an "uaehh" which is all Dobby can reply to this assault. I look down at Dobby and get a bit sad. I do feel kind of bad for the maker of the floor, it's all ruined now. "Don't you threa'en moi fave Borger maker aight maite?!" Hagrid says glaring down. I look up at him and can't help but blush, he really is such a strong man, with such a beautiful face, and such beautiful arms and oh my that nose and wow those calfs and his belly and oh mama those hands I wonder what those can do.

"Oh my" I say "you really saved me there didn't you?" "It was nuthin' really" Hagrid says and smiles at me, I can't help but notice his luscious lips. They really are quite.... something. (daddy)

I look at him and ask "how can I ever repay you?"

In awe Hagrid looks down and says "well.. there is one thing you can do kitten"