GrexyMazing

GrexyMazing is MY favorite fanfic writer. <3

The first fanfic I read was, "Hired As Your Girlfriend". And, I am IN LOVE with that story. It gave me so much feels that I am unable to even. So much fangirling.

Here are her answers to my questions:

Works:

Hired As Your Girlfriend, I'm Her Boyfriend?!, A Chance To Remember, Love Disaster, By Chance, Meeting Online, Book of Dares

When did you start writing GC fanfics?

This year. 2012. (:

Aside from Greyson, who's your inspiration in writing your works?

GCPH members. <3

Do you have any GC fanfic writers you look up to?

Uhm, no one in particular. I don't really read GC fanfics as much as I write.

In the near future, can you see yourself as a famous writer?

Haha! No. Even in my wildest dreams. I'm not meant to be in the literature world. These fanfics that I'm writing wouldn't even pass a literature critic. Lol.

But, if given a chance, would you publish your works?

Hmmm... No. I'm satisfied to see my works online. I can't imagine people holding a paperback or hardbound copy of my works. Haha!

You're quite famous... What can you say?

I AM FAMOUS? My fanfics doesn't even have 100k reads. And most of the people who likes my fanfics are from GCPH. So, I don't think I am famous. :p

What abou the haters? What can you say about them?

I stopped caring about haters. I mean, life is too short to stress myself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in my life. They can say anything about me, criticize my works, criticize me, I could care less. I don't write to please them. I don't write to impress them. I write to entertain.

Do you usually write drafts on paper before posting it?

No. I don't want to waste paper and ink of a ballpen. I directly type it to my laptop.

How do you come up with a plot or storylines?

I don't know. Actually, I will imagine a plot and when I'm on the typing process, a different thing will come up. So, it's like on the spot writing.

Minumum days or hours in working one chapter?

If I'm not lazy and I don't have writer's block, it would just be two to four hours. But, it usually takes me two to three days in typing a chapter. That is because I'm lazy. Haha! Yes. I'm a self-acclaimed LAZY WRITER.

What can you say about people buzzing about your fanfics saying they LOVE it?

I LOVE THEM FOREVER. <3 That is just so overwhelming. The effort they put in tweeting me or sending me a message on Facebook, is just so awesome. The effort I gave in writing every chapter is so worth it.

Message to them?

I LOVE YOU TO INFINITY AND BEYOND.

Any upcoming stories?

Yeah. It's "Life With Greyson For 30 Days".

Can you tell us a bit about it?

Hmm... It's about a girl who hates Greyson Chance and was given a chance to live with him under one roof together with another Enhancers. It's a love story. A cliche one, I may add. Haha!

Ooooh... I'm sure your FANS are going to be excited for that. I'm one of them. Haha! To finish this interview, do you have any advice to people who wanted to write fanfics?

Oh... I guess, all they have to do is to write what they wanted to see in their fanfic. Write something that would capture a reader's attention. Write something that would make the reader want more. And most importantly, write something that's from your heart. You shouldn't write just because you wanted to be well-known, instead you should write because you wanted to entertain and make people happy.

===========================

There you have it folks! :D Stay tuned for more. :)