Chapter 5 - A Small Confession

A/N: hey guys. :) i was very excited to write this chapter because like, i think you know why. well, to the people who actually enjoy/like this story then, here you go. :)

Bambi and Dave were both standing directly in front of each other. Dave was looking down at his lap, trying to avoid eye contact with Bambi, as he was embarrassed. But at the same time, he did want to look at Bambi. Bambi didn't look mad, his expression looked a bit more concerned than anything else. "Dave..." Bambi started. "Bambi... I'm sorry. I know you know why this is happening. I love you Bambi, and I'm sorry for assuming that you liked me back. You probably don't..." Dave started tearing up. "I probably look so stupid to you right now... I'm sorry Bambi. I know you don't like me back. You're probably straight... I thought I was too. But these... feelings just started to overcome me every time I was with you." Dave dug his face in his palms. "I'm sorry..." Dave then felt something on his leg. Bambi looked up at him. "Don't apologize. It's not your fault." Dave lowered his hands, and looked slowly down at Bambi. "Don't say sorry." "B-but, Bambi... aren't you-..." Bambi reached up and placed his hands on Dave's. They both looked straight in each other's eyes.(they're not straight)

"Dave, there... is something I want to tell you." Dave looked at him with an expression, as if he didn't know what he was going to say, but at the same time he did. "I get that, feeling around you too. I didn't even know what it was at first either. I thought it was just because I was hungry." They both chuckled a bit. "But..." Bambi then pulled Dave lower right next to his face. "I love you too, Dave." Dave's eyes widened a bit. They both took a few minutes just to look each other in the eyes. Just to appreciate this first moment for both of them. "Y'know," Bambi started. "I uh, never noticed... well, I actually did but, your eyes are really beautiful." That comment made Dave's face flush. "Ahaha, thank you." There were a few more moments of silence before something was about to happen which would be something for the first time for the two. As they were looking into each other's eyes, Bambi's face flushed a lot, before he started to lean towards Dave's face. Dave realized what was happening the second Bambi started getting closer. Definitely wanting to have this experience for both of them, Dave started to lean closer as well. As the two were about to kiss, they both heard a small giggle. Bambi whipped his head around towards the corn field and the giggle was followed by a "shush". Having lived with him for a while, Dave could immediately recognize that laugh anywhere. Dave leaned down to Bambi and whispered to him, "Bambi, it's Tristan." After being told this, Bambi's face could visibly be seen getting pissed. "TRISTAN YOU LITTLE SH-..." Dave grabbed Bambi's shoulder. "Bambi, he's obviously with his friends. If a kiss is what they want to see, then-..." Bambi interrupted him. "WE WON'T GIVE IT TO EM'!" Bambi went behind Dave's wheelchair and pushed him quickly towards his barn. "B-BAMBI!! I WAS GOING TO SAY THEN THAT'S WHAT THEY'LL SEE!!" Dave said with an alarmed tone. "Why give the little shitbags what they want when the was our moment of..." Bambi stopped himself and Dave behind the barn. He looked up at Dave and smirked. "Privacy." Dave's face was pretty red at this point. After he noticed where they both were, of course. "U-uh... Bambi? Is this much, um, privacy really necessary?" Bambi grabbed Dave's hands softly. "Of course, my love~." Dave practically passed out when Bambi called him that, as he looked down, trying to hide his extremely red face. A few seconds went by, and Dave finally looked back up (down lmao) at Bambi, with a slight smile on his face. "So... do you want to continue where we left off...?" He leaned down toward Bambi. They both moved more towards each other's faces as they closed their eyes. Both of their faces flushed as their lips touched.