Hi

Hi!

1. Thankyou for clicking on my story! I also post  more Marauders era content on my Tumblr and would love it if you could check it out! Username is the same as here x I also accept one shot ideas on there and with credit to you of course would love to incorporate any ideas you have into this story!

2. If you're like me, I'm which case you're a little too obsessed with The Marauders era of Hogwarts, then you already know what happens to Regulus Black. This story does follow the main story line of Regulus (I'm sorry) so please keep in mind that if you're wanting something light and fluffy this may not be the Regulus fan fiction for you.

3. This story features a Hufflepuff/Slytherin relationship. As anyone who does follow my tumblr would know, I am a huge fan of the grumpy/sunshine trope and in my own opinion Slytherin and Hufflepuff is the best combo to express that! (That's also just an excuse for me to use my house.)

4. I love hearing your feedback so please don't hesitate to leave comments and suggestions as I am still writing this story as I go and have left room to add things/change things.

5. Love the Marauders era so much you want to be in it? Perfect! If you like this story, send me a dm on here with your Name, Hogwarts house and a fun fact about yourself, and I'd love to sneak you into a chapter!!

——————————————————————-