THE FOLDING OF MANY COLORS

Amidst the circles of our life,relationships ,families and friends .who do we aim to please by folding our many characters all the time,our many colors ?who do people know us as?today in the salt of the world lets talk about trying to please everyone that some even ignore the radiant ones around them;who are you trying to please to the point of loosing your peace?who are you trying to fold your colors for that you have forgotten who you are in Christ?you have forgotten your first love on the cross that you would abandon you faith to please a character who will not appreciate  and not be pleased with your pleasing?God calls us with a promise through Isaiah  26 vs 3 'you will keep him in perfect peace,he whose mind is stayed on you'God is calling you to perfect peace.

king Herod ended up murdering James the disciple of Jesus because he saw that the people were pleased with it,he became a puppet  in the hands of a murdering spirit,whose puppet are you becoming?how far are you going to go?and still the Lord says 'delight in me [please me] and l will grant you your hearts desires.only by seeking his righeousness and kingdom first.

l pray for the one reading this in the name of JESUS that you may redesign ,your desires to do what pleases the LORD.