114

Chapter 114 Going to school

On the street, two brothers and sisters, one behind the other, carrying such big sacks, like monks who went downhill and carried water in ancient times?

People passing by looked dumbfounded, but the tacit pace of the siblings and the arrogant and arrogant looks are so warm and laughable!

After returning home, Luan put on his apron and went to cook.

The fourth brother Lu Yunhao was going to help, but was driven out by his younger sister.

And he really doesn't know much about the kitchen, that is, he squatted on the stove to help the second brother burn fire when he was a child, but now that all kinds of high-tech are developed, he does not need to burn any fire.

A certain fourth brother simply sat on the sofa in the living room, tapping on his phone's keyboard and frantically instigating the youngest five——

Fourth brother: [Sister is going to cook, there will be a lot of delicious food at home tonight. Smile】

Fourth brother: [The beef is already on the table, are you sure not to come back? Hey-hey】

Fourth brother: [Really delicious, better than the second brother's craftsmanship. Secret Observation]

...

One by one, a certain fourth brother bewildered little by little.

I also took a lot of pictures of delicious food.

Plates of delicious dishes, fresh and oily color, almost imaginable delicious food!

Here, a certain tossing person, together with the lonely Coyote lying softly on the counter, finally bit the bullet and refused.

[I have to get up early to go to class tomorrow, so be it. 】

Then, Xiao Laowu closed himself up.

With red eyes, when he closed his mouth, he swallowed silently. saliva.

Here, the melancholy fourth brother frowned and planned to go to find Xiao Lao Wu himself, but was stopped by the third brother Lu Qingzhou.

"Is it the fifth guy?"

"Um."

Lu Yunhao nodded calmly, worried.

"Leave him."

Lazily glanced at the tall buildings over there, and the third brother said, "I used to spoil him too much. I gave him the stinking problems he was used to. Let him reflect on it. If he can't hold it back, he will return sooner or later.

"Okay, too." Xiao Wu is indeed a bit over-stubborn.

The fourth brother returned and decided not to look for Xiao Lao Wu.

In this way, the little old five who was abandoned by all four brothers: "..."

"By the way, you just came back, do you need help from the studio?"

"It should be okay. Brother, you can go and see if you have nothing to do. Although your skills are not good, you can still do some miscellaneous things for me.

"You kid, are you stupid?" A third elder brother came over as soon as he got started.

"No~" The little brother hurriedly smiled and avoided, and asked again, "But, what's the situation on your side, and what did you say about it in the end?"

"Well, it's a bit complicated, I'll talk to you later."

"also."

Afterwards, the two brothers went back to the house together.

Here, Lu An accidentally heard the conversation between the two: "..."

The little girl frowned slightly, and after thinking about it, she decided to look for her father.

"Dad, didn't you say yesterday that you have found a good school for me? I still decided to go to the school. Can you give me a copy of their school's entrance examination paper?"

"Oh, good, good."

Dad Lu is stunned, he feels very happy all of a sudden j~

...

In the morning of the next day, Lu's youngest five packed up, dressed in a simple and refreshing pure white school uniform, with fairly elegant yellow hair, and a slender posture, leading the second dog and went out.

Just when Xiao Lao Wu was downstairs taking his own pull wind motorcycle,

"Wow, wow!"

The second dog who suddenly started yelling loudly.

"Wow, woof!"

It's as fast as a wild horse!