The summoning (prologue)

Archer or known as Shirou Emiya stands alone on top of a hill filled with swords and staring at the never ending expending land. His reality marble is the only thing he can say it is truly his.

He stands alone and fights alone even after his death he kept fighting for his ideals a "borrowed dream" so he called. Someone that will save anyone in danger. A hero of justice, but reality is truely cruel. With every life he saves, another life will die by his hands.

While he was in his thoughts he felt something was pulling him out of his world and one thought came to his mind

"A summoning"

He thought he will would be taking more lives but what stand infront of him was a boy. When he was summoned no information was given to him and he left strange because his mana source wasn't connected to Ayala.

After the summoning was complete there was a boy standing infront of him and he knew instantly that the boy will be his master.

As the light from the summoning starts to fade. The boy saw a tall man with white hair and Archer's cold silver eyes staring at him.

The servant that was standing in front of him was wearing black body armor that seems to be out of an unknown material accompanied with a red plain mystic code, and black plants. Archer looked at the boy and asked

"Are you my master?"

The boy was too happy to respond to Archer because he successfully summoned a servant after countless tries. Archer took note of his master expression and introduced himself first.

"Archer class servant, my bow is at your command"

The boy introduced himself as Ritsuka fujimaru and standing besides him was mash and the caster servant Leonardo Da Vinci who came in the room after the summoning was complete.

Archer immediately took a fighting stance seeing there are other servants Infront of him. Ritsuka quickly jumped in front of archer and calm down Archer

"Archer, it's alright they are not our enemies." Ritsuka reassured Archer

Archer's thought was processing what is happening and came to a conclusion after looking around then look at his master

"It appears I wasn't summon for a holy Grail war am I right?"

Da vinic came up and said "oh? Are you perhaps disappointed?" Said in a playful tone.

Archer looked at Da Vinic with a expressionless face.

"Let's go talk somewhere else and we will explain you what's going on" said Fujimaru

They took Archer to the control room where the chaldea's team and Doctor roman were working. They start explaining what is happening and the reason why he was summoned

"So you are saying that humanity's history is being change and causing it's future to be in ruin and your job is to fix the singularities that are causing it" Archer said without a hint of emotion on his face and deep down he knew that this was this was nothing new to him.

Archer also added

"And you have already summoned others servants already and I was the third seevant to summoned by you"

Ritsuka answered his question with a nod and told Archer

"They are right now in the cafeteria planning their next move. You will get to meet them soon" said once again to reassured Archer

As Fujimaru finished his explanation. The saber class servant Artoria Pendragon or known as the king of knights, King Arthur walked in the roomand was looking for her master for his training.

Archer widen his eyes with the servant in front of him. He couldn't do anything besides looking at her. Archer's thought shifted back and thought to himself

"She be not be the same Saber that he knew. It be a different version of her" his face turned bitter at the thought.