Chapter 2:

||Mature content||

C H A P T E R 2:

Silence that's all I hear. Both of us does not even bother to move, we continue to stare into each other's eyes. Sparks flying where he touches me. "Emma Day. It's wonderful to finally see you again." Cormac purrs, spinning us pressing me against a wall.

"After four years, of searching for my bad submissive who ran away. I found her." Cormac says. trailing a finger over my face. I narrow my eyes, as I try to wiggle myself out. "I am not your submissive anymore." I snap, placing my hands on his broad chest, and pushing on it with all my might. But he doesn't move an inch.

"Contract. Until the day we die." Cormac growls, grabbing my wrists and pinning them above my head. I bit my lip, as I struggle to keep the tears in. "I have a son." I spit out. He narrowed his eye slits down on me, and his grip tightens around my wrists. "Your mine!" He growls out. I scoff. "I was. Until the day you cheated on me." I snarl. "And you didn't let me explain. And you ran away." Cormac hissed, burying his head into the nape of my neck.

He left small kisses, on my neck. "You will always be mine." He snaps, as his free hand slides up my dress. Sparks flying everywhere. I close my eyes. Do I need him? Could I use this one distraction this one time? I close my eyes.

I needed this. I smash my lips onto his, letting him take over. He quickly
Kisses me back. He grinds his lower half into me. My mouth, falls open as, I feel heat at my core. I hear the clinking of his belt.

I gasp in between kisses. "Your mine." He growls. He rips off my panties, and his briefs are the only thing blocking him from my wet core. A whimper escapes my lips as, he makes his way to my neck. His free hand sliding down my body and towards my clit.

As his fingers swiftly thrust themselves into my awaiting hole. My sweet juices, spilling themselves onto his fingers. "Oh Cormac." I moan out, as I grind my lower region into the palm of his hand. Than with the slightest sound I hear the foil packet being ripped open. I stare into his blue eyes.

He carries me into his office locking the door behind him. I feel his penis rubbing against the inner of my thigh, as I throw my head back, as he continues to thrusts his fingers into me causing a cry to escape my lips. "Lay on the table. No cumming until I tell you can." He growls out.

I do as am told and spread my legs for him. He picks up my legs and puts them on his shoulders. He kisses his way down my body. As I feel his tongue against my folds causing a loud moan to come out. I was laying flat on my back. As Cormac played with my clit.

"Cormac I need to tell you something." I gasp out, tugging at the base of his neck. He lightly blows causing me to gasp out. "Later." He growls out. My legs shakes as a earth warming climax over rides me.

He starts to roll on the condom. "We don't need one. We are mature enough to raise a child." Cormac gasps out, as he throws the condom over his shoulder. He grabs my hips as he positions himself at my entrance.

I close my lids waiting for him to enter me. "Look at me." He growls, tilting my head up towards his. I do as I am told, and make eye contact. A smirk raises on his face. With a powerful thrust his cock slams into me. He groans as he moves in and out of me. He kisses my neck, as he thrusts into me.

A moan suppresses from my lips, as I throw my head back. "Faster." I mutter. "What sweetheart?" He growls, tightening his grasp on my hips. "Faster Master." I moan out, lifting my hips with each thrust. He slams my hips back down and I whimper as memories of him doing the during our break and lunch time.

His hold will differently leave marks and bruises. He brings me closer to the edge of, the desk. A whimper comes out, as he pulls away, and a smirk forms on his lips. He grabs on my legs and positions them back onto his shoulders. Damn him. He knows which positions, make me the most sore.

He grabs his tie and bondage my hands over my head. "You know the rules." Cormac grumbles. I nod. And with that he slams into me causing my slick walls to tightened around him. He groans, as he gently pulls back and slams into me. I moan.

I tighten my hands into a fist, and try to lift my hips up but he only puts more weight onto my hips to keep me down. "This is for my pleasure only. Do you understand me." He growls out. I nod, and sigh. He continues to pound into me. I let out a moan as his hips slam into mine with each thrust.

"Cormac." I groan out, licking my lips trying to moisten them. His Fingers digging into my skin as he continues to penetrate me. "Look at me." Cormac snarls, slapping me across the face. His dark eyes, meet mine, darkening as he pounds into my body.

A gasp leaves my lips as I pant trying to catch my breath. "Your mine. All mine!" He snarls, as he penetrates me, loud pants escapes my lips. I am climbing the ladder with the pace and his hard strokes he is using with me.

My slick walls, tightens around his cock. He grunts with every thrust. "Oh Cormac! I can't take it anymore." I scream out, as I feel with each stroke him pressing deep within me. "Can I cum air?" I pant. He shakes his head. I whimper as I fight with all my might trying to hold back my climax.

"Oh!" I moan out. "Oh yeah baby!" Cormac grunts as he continues to slam into me. I feel him throb in me. "Cum." He growls out, before slamming into me. I tighten my slick walls around his penis. I shoot my load onto his cock. As I scream out, his name. "Oh Cormac!".

He groans as his last thrust as he groans and shoots his warm white liquid into me. I felt my body relax as my arousal runs out. He unties his tie that he had tied around my wrists. He removes the tie and gently sets my legs and helps me up. My knees weak. He helps me put my cloths back on.

"That was the best fuck ever." Cormac gasps out, as he slides on his jacket. I roll my eyes. "I am still your dominant." Cormac growls.

I bow my head down showing him I submit. "Now what was what you wanted to tell me?" Cormac asks, grabbing my chin roughly and tilting my head towards his. I take a big gulp as I stare into his dark eyes.

I remain silent. Scared, I snatch my head back and race towards the door. abut but before I could escape I was picked up and slammed me into the wall. He turns me to face him. He wraps his left hand around my neck. Anger flares in his dark yet evil eyes.

"Tell me." He growls. I kick and claw at his hands. He tightens his grasp on my neck daring me to fight him on this. My eyes widen as I have no choice. I was running out of air. And there was only one thing I could do.

I nod my head swiftly. He lets go of me letting me fall to the floor. I gasp out for air, as I cough roughly. My hands fly to my neck. "Tell me." He snarls, picking me up and slamming me against the wall.

I meet his eyes, tears form in my eyes. This is actually happening. He growls at me, warning me to start talking.

"I have a kid."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Hello my fellow readers,

Thank you for reading "Addicted To You.". Chapter two is up!! 10 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter!!!

Xxx jillbean2