| 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 02 |

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss
Also! Millie and Moxxie are both polyarmous that have crush on you!
And they kinda know about eachother's crush on you yayy
Enjoy the fanfic!

// Murder family //

The [h/c] coloured imp was sitting on the table with a cup of tea in their hand, next to their boss, listening to their client talk about their story as a human
"I was a good person before it all went down. I was good my entire life." She started while pacing forth and back, cigarette in her hand "You do everything in life, play by all the rules. And still get sent down here with all the hit**rs and eps**ins of the world. After one measly massacre propelled by blind rage. So that's why I'm here, to get my revenge." She finished as she stepped closer.

"I mean was she hotter?" Blitzo started making me almost choke on my tea and hold in my laughter, while nudging him, resulting in him giving me the "what?" look.
"What?? I mean if the chick was hot like you, i'd cheat too." This made the lady jump in shock and anger. "I'm just saying, I had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat at us tits." Blitzo finished smirking at her making her crush her cigarette in her hand. I took over hushing Blitzo before he could anger her more. "Miss, you misunderstood how our bussiness works. We kill the living. The woman you just told us about is probably here by now too." I tried to explain to her, getting of the table. Blitzo then went to stood next to me booping her nose. "No, that horror survived. Now they all call her a hero. Between the talk shows and donation bullshit, she made so much goddamn cash. Getting shot was the best thing to happen to her!"

"SHE IS NOT A HERO!" She snapped, slamming her fists onto the table making Blitz lean in his seat while nodding agressively. "Mhm yeah okay yeah my thoughts exactly." I noticed that he clicked the button of a deranged client.

I walked behind Blitzo and Mrs Mayberry, scrolling on my phone looking at pentagram.
I noticed that the owl prince guy posted a new post. It was a selfie of how he was at some royal party. Man he must have so much fun as a royalty. We arrrived at the right room where the rest of the staff should be, and Blitzo kicked the door open.
"Guys I wanr you to meet-" he got cut off by Moxxie accidentaly shooting an arrow and it went flying everywhere. It crashed into the TV, making Millie jump onto Moxxie, went through the picture of a family, and lastly Blitzo caught it before it could hit me or Mrs Mayberry. "-our newest client!" Blitzo finished, before the aquarium full of Eels fell, as the eels fell on the floor from it and the building got on fire.
"DAMN IT MOXXIE I JUST BOUGHT THESE EELS!" Blitzo said full of rage as he threw the arrow into the table.

We finally arrived outside as Mrs Mayberry went inside a taxi. "Bye and don't worry, we'll get that skank in less than 24 hours or your first kill is free!" I leaned against the building next to Loona, sighing.
I looked over at her phone to see that she scrolled over my picture that she liked and she had it in her favourites. It was a photo of me eating noodles at a restaurant not far away from here. "Aww Loons I didn't know you liked my pics that much." I chuckled making the hellhound beside me growl and turn away with her ears turning a bit red. "When did we start implementing that deal?" Moxxie asked. Blitzo then turned to face him holding his face
"When you set fire to my office in front of a CLIENT YOU FUCKING DICK SHIT! NOW SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THAT FANCY BOOK IS STILL INTACT."

Loona tossed me the book as I gave it to Blitzo "You mean our only ticket to the other side? Yeah. Got it."
"And that's why you two are my favourites,
[Nickname], Loony. You get a tweat now." Blitzo said showing a treat to Loona. "Ew stop." Before eating it himself "YOU'RE SO GROSS." I chuckled at their interaction while walking beside Moxxie. "Aw stop it! I get that enough from my therapist. Now let's go lick some ass!" He said as he held me around his shoulder while pushing Moxxie aside "The expression is kick some ass. Blitz." Millie corrected him going to the portal showing him fingerguns, as Moxxie tried to get from Blitzo's grasp.
I followed Millie "I prefer let's lick some ass." I said as I jumped into the portal.
"Like [Nickname] said, mine's better." He said as he followed me, leaving Moxxie the last "Oh fuck."

We arrived in front of a pretty nice house that was in front of a lake surrounded by a forest. Wouldn't mind living here.
We all sneaked to the bushes in front of a window. "That's gotta be her. Ohohohoh this is too easy. Moxxie do you want this one?" Blitzo said making Moxxie surprised
"Me?" "Yeah this one's simple enough for you to handle. It's just a happy mother who just got out of the hospital. Snooze you loose Mox." Moxxie pressed himself against the window to get a better view of the family, seeing the woman snuggling herself against her husband. "And I got you.. bitch." Blitzo said aiming at the woman. "Wait are we actually killing a family??" Moxxie interrupted him making Blitzo turn his head at him. "No don't be a puss, we're just killing the mother. We're ruining the family." Blitzo finished before aiming again. "But-" "Mox don't worry, that mom is a bitch from what the client said about her. I bet those kids are psycho like her." I tried to comfort Moxxie, holding his shoulder, but obviously not being good at it but atleast being able to relax Moxxie for a good second. "Hold on- hold on- let's just think about it." He said before he pushed Blitzo to the side making him miss and hit a mirror making the family inside gasp.

"What was that Ralphie?" Said the mother talking to her husband. "I don't know Martha, but whatever it is, they're gonna be tomorrow night's dinner." Replied the husband, taking out his gun as everyone else from the family got their guns out.
"All right family, we got some rabbits to catch youngins. Hehehe.."

// the end of the chapter 02 //

Authors note : SLAY I UPDATED A NEW CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH I FAILED MY CHEMISTRY EXAM TODAY! Also to anyone who reads the notes, I want to write readers personality flirty and yk, BUT IDK WHERE TO PUT THEM TO SAY SMTH

Authors note :
SLAY I UPDATED A NEW CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH I FAILED MY CHEMISTRY EXAM TODAY! Also to anyone who reads the notes, I want to write readers personality flirty and yk, BUT IDK WHERE TO PUT THEM TO SAY SMTH... so please give me tips 😭 and Anyways hope you like this chapter and see ya!

Word count : |1188|