gy m(cdonalds)

It was your first time going to a gym. you were a oily sweaty __ year old your friend kasper the ghost encouraged you too go to the gy m(cdonalds). thats when you saw the punching bag section,you had spent 3 years playing punch-o-rama a punching game and you were at level 878944532137824762342984621913436920127322, you walked to the punching bag section and thats when you saw it the thiccest punching bag in the universe. you began sweating your usually oily sweat but this time it was out of nervousness not because you played phortnite for 338784945e8r9434579583948659340 hours. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thicc punching bag p.o.v

It was boring at the gy m(cdonalds) as always until I saw really oily and sweaty person I blushed really hard the were so cute i had to talk to them. were they walking towards me?! no way i wasnt as cool as the other punching bags my parents, fish, turtle, dog, sandwich and pet dinosaur died in a car accident since then i never talked to the other punching bags. I wasnt like other punching bags.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reader p.o.v

I walked up to the thicc punching bag they look emo but i liked that i could tell they werent like other punching bags. "hi" i said. "h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi" the thicc punching bag said. "marry me" i said. "r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-really?!" the thicc punching bag said said with a big smile on her face/ "im y/n and i want you to marry me" I said "s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sure" she said. I smiled and stole her from the gy m(cdonalds) we ran away together  the thicc punching bag looked up at me and smiled "I love you" the thicc punching bag said. "I love you too" I said. (a/n: the running away part isn't real but one time me and friend were messing around and she fell on top of me the 'I love you' isn't real either it was just funny)