Chapter Two - Where is Wilson?

"Wilson! Where are you?" My Grandfather shouted, ignoring the stares of nearby people. He scanned the crowd once more. There was no sign of Wilson. He must not waste any time. He had no idea where Wilson was.

"Flight QZ1007..." there was an announcement from the speaker.

Yes! He had an idea.

Five minutes later, there was another announcement from the speaker, "Attention to Wilson Peterson. This is Richard Brown. I want you to meet me in front of the airport door. I repeat. Attention to-"

It was disconnected. The guards have reached him and dragged him out.

"Are you insane?" one of them said.

"Yes, what's your problem, old man?" the others said.

"You won't believe me if I tell you. Now, let me go! I have to meet Wilson. I promise I won't do something crazy anymore. I did it because it's urgent. The world will be destroyed in 7 days," my Grandfather answered.

"What do you mean by 'destroyed'?" one of the guards said.

"There will be disasters," my Grandfather answered shortly.

"Just let him go. He's just a crazy old man," said one of the guards.

"Yes, just take him out of the airport as he wanted and let him go."

The guards took him to the front door and left him there. My Grandfather was furious that he was called 'crazy', but also relieved that they have let him go. A minute later, Wilson and his family came out of the airport, panting. They brought a baggage, which seemed heavy.

"Richard!" is only what he could manage to say.

He and his family begin to calm down.
"I need you to follow me to my car. There is something I must explain," my Grandfather said.

They followed him to the car.

"Grandpa!" I said as I spotted my Grandfather and Wilson's family coming. I have known Mary since we were little. We used to play together in the field behind my house. She is a funny little girl. We loved to play all kinds of game and watched as the sun began to set.

"Hey, Mark!" she said.

"Mary! I'm glad to see you."

They all got inside the car.

"Okay. Now, Panthera, tell your plan to us. Don't worry, it's safe," my Grandfather said.

"Um, hi. My name's Panthera," he said. The three of The Peterson family looked as shocked as my family when we first found out that Panthera could speak. Panthera quickly repeated the explanation of why he could speak.

"Please listen to me. Yes, I know this legend from the other cats, but the legend didn't say anything about the exact date of the meteor showers. This is what they told me."