Sasha Interlude

When Anne had disappeared almost 7 years ago, Sasha had felt sadness like no other. Anne's mother couldn't really describe what she saw, only that weird looking people had taken her child away. 

Sasha and Marcy were never the same, they were still friends, obviously, but it was like a missing piece was missing. A net to keep Marcy from getting hurt, and a leash to keep Sasha's brash behavior in check. Her dad didn't really care about her behavior, and Marcy's parents were too busy at work to protect Marcy's well being every day.

But then, at the 5 year anniversary of Anne's disappearance some strange people had asked them to come with them. And that's when Sasha's entire world was flipped upside down.

The first thing she saw when she walked into some government facility was a walking humanoid frog.

Aliens were real.

Marcy had freaked out, of course she would, while everyone else was shocked. The leader of the facility, Professor X, explained the existence of Amphibia, a world a few hundred lightyears away from Earth that was home to a civilization of Frogs, Toads, and most importantly, Newts. Newts were supposedly far beyond normal Humans, technology wised. They supposedly had some artifact that let them travel across the universe in a mere second, and that they had been attacking Earth for years.

When Mr. Boonchuy asked why had they been chosen to know this, they were given 2 reasons.

1: They needed more hands and soldiers.

And 2, the most important one to them: The Newts had been kidnapping children for purposes unknown.

When she had said that, it was like something clicked for them all. Anne had been kidnapped to Amphibia.

For the next few years they had been training for the day they could go to Amphibia and get Anne back.

Mr. and Mrs. Boonchuy trained the most by themselves, Marcy was studying about Amphibia, completely engrossed about the world, and Sasha had found herself becoming friends with a Toad named Grime.