chapter 1: the prank idea

so this is a remake of my first story of Goldie in it so enjoy 

no one Pov: 

everyone knew who Goldie was and everyone knew he love to play pranks and was the middle child, had two brothers the oldest is Freddy Fazbear the leader of the band of the original, and the youngest is toy Freddy another leader of his own band, and with Goldie, he was a mischief bear and he would cause trouble but he is only allowed to roam around the pizzeria at night, cause he did the bite of 87, and he would mess with one of the animatronics, which usually either Freddy or Foxy, but Goldie did had friends and their names are Bonnie, Chica, Toy Chica, Mangle, Mariet he puppet at the prize room, Finn the sea beagle, and Mike the nightguard, tonight Goldie was going to do a prank on Freddy or Foxy but what did he decide who to prank first? He decided to prank them both by putting medicine of Oxybutynin (Ditropan XL, Oxytrol)in their drinks but of course, he left the journal that he uses for his plans out in the open and that was when Freddy looked and see that Goldie had left his journal on the table,  let's hear what he says, shall we?

Freddy: Oh golden Freddy left his journal out, hmm what did he write in here anyways I mean what's wrong with taking a little peak I'm sure he won't mind right?

Freddy said to himself as soon as he started to read the golden bear's journal finding what plans he was going to do and found the prank page that Goldie was writing, boy he was in shock to read it but he kept reading it and finding more of the golden bear's evil plans and pranks of taking over the pizzeria or to play another prank like always and now knew what Goldie was going to do to him and Foxy, Freddy put the journal down where he found it and left to tell Foxy along with Mike about Goldie's plan to prank the two. 

Goldie's mind: Let's see what medication should I use on them hmm which one? Ppphhtt I'm doing prank them so hard I can't wait to see their faces when they drink it and realized that the bathroom stalls are locked I can imagine the look on their faces right it will be priceless.

while Goldie is thinking about what medication he should use on Freddy and Foxy as he giggles at the thought of the looks on the two animatronic's faces meanwhile Foxy, Freddy, and Mike are talking let's hear what they say about Goldie's plan while at the office where Mike was at as he puts down his tablet to listen to what the fazbear had to say and with a not so happy fox with him. 

Freddy: Golden Freddy is planning to use some kind of medication on me and Foxy and put it in our drink what should we do Mike?

he asked the night guard, as Mike thinks about it for a bit and got an idea to see what kind of meds that Freddy was talking about to look it up on his phone. 

Mike: well let me see the journal first and see what I think what kind of meds they are, okay Freddy?

he asked as Freddy nods his head and ran back to get golden Freddy's journal, Foxy in the meantime is planning to make Goldie pay if he thinks he can get away with it let's hear what's on Foxy's mind.

Foxy's mind: If bilge rat thinks he can do this to me and the captain well he has another thing coming to him, I'll give him a dose of his medicine literally and we'll see who is laughing now!

meanwhile, with Freddy,  Freddy got to the table where the journal was and it was still there

Freddy: sorry Goldie but this is for your own good and I'm not letting you prank me and Foxy. 

He took the journal and ran back to Mike to show what Goldie wrote in it and see what Mike can think of meanwhile with Goldie he found the medicine he wanted and went to get the drinks for Freddy and Foxy to drink.

Goldie's mind: alright I got the medicine now what drinks do Foxy and Freddy drink hmm I guess I'll go ask them but for now I better put my journal away before anyone- wait where's my journal I put it here where I left it where did it go it didn't grow legs and walked away did someone took I hope not I better go find it before anyone finds out what I'm planning!?!

Goldie thought and left the medicine on the table and went to look for his journal meanwhile Foxy, he went to find the medicine that Goldie is going to use on them and use it against him to see his reaction to see how he would like it to be the one to be pranked this time around

foxy: If I was a bilge rat what medicine would I use and where would I put it? 

Foxy said to himself and soon sees could I put it? 

Foxy said to himself and soon sees the Oxybutynin (Ditropan XL, Oxytrol), on the table where Goldie had left it. 

Foxy: Ah-ha, there it is now to put it into bilge rat's drink and let the magic begin. 

Foxy said with a big grin on his face and left after grabbing the bottle of Oxybutynin (Ditropan XL, Oxytrol), and went to get Goldie a drink with the Oxybutynin (Ditropan XL, Oxytrol), in it and leave to show Mike and Freddy what medicine Goldie using and watch the magic happen on the tablet.

What will happen to Goldie will he be successful in his plan to prank the two animatronics or will he be the one taking the prank

to stay toon in fnaf Goldie (AGA) is treated like a baby chapter 2 

T.B.C 

P.S: this is an ask and dare so ask and dare away to your hearts desire