The End

"I can show you the world..." Emma sang casually, hopping down from one step to the other all the while glancing at Marshall. Well, she could only see the back of his head so... Yeah, the back of Marshall's head. Said person sat at the bottom, hoping not to get any fingers crushed yet keeping an eye out if she was to fall, hit her head and die with the way she too constantly glanced at him. It was honestly nerve-wracking every time they caught each other's eyes.

They were currently hanging out by the stairs at the park-dangerous, they know-but desperately wanting to ease the sexual tension floating around the air whenever they were alone, they opted to rather hang out outside. Apparently, that didn't stop the said tension from following them outside.

Furrowing his eyebrows, he caught on on the double meanings of the song verse.

"A Disney world, you mean?" Marshall asks, looking up at her. Then looking down at his hands, he thought of why he asked when he could've just let her sing and maybe, untimely falling to her death. Or maybe not.

Thinking about the question, she quickly informed him, deadpan by pointing out the obvious, "You're ruining the song."

Despite of himself, he gave out a small smile. "I'm just stating the obvious. You showed me a new world. A weird," Rolling her eyes at the choice of his words, Emma smiled. "slightly messed up world, but you know," Marshall gestures around, standing. "a world nonetheless."

Emma kept quiet, thinking it over. He was right, though. She did started this, whatever this is. And yet, behind this "weird, slightly messed up world" (Marshall's words; not hers), it was all worth it.

Marshall took that silence as well, he didn't know, really. So he did what could bring his companion back to the world. He sang.

"I want to be where the people are..."

With laughter threatening to rise, she covered it by asking him a question with amusement and a smile.
"... did you just sing?"

Snorting and glancing at her amused expression, he denied. "Pfft. No." He waved in dismissal.

Chuckling to herself, she continued hopping up and down the stairs whilst thinking of another song to sing, thinking that their conversation was over. But the conversation was far from over.

"Hey, I feel like its relatable." Marshall says, looking back at her with hands in his pockets.

Emma paused midstep.
"You want to be a part of my world?"

Gauging her reaction from the corner of his eye, he asked, "Aren't I already?"

She blushed. Blushed. Then proceeded to place a disobedient piece of hair behind her ear like a flippin' schoolgirl. That's when her verbal vomit appeared. "I don't know. Are you? Do you want to be?"

He was quick to reply and that itself made her stomach churn. "Yes and yes."

"...like I said, we're not rushing this. I don't care if we totally rocked that performance at your sister's party. For now, we're just going to be friends."

Word Vomit. God.

He gave out an okay-works-for-me expression. "Okay."

Pursing her lips, she nodded. In turn, he too nodded. Which resulted in both of them nodding. Making them laugh among themselves.

"Can you feel the love tonight?" Marshall unexpectedly sings loudly, attracting people passing by. In turn, makes Emma close her hand on his mouth. Which results in placing his arms around her, bringing her closer. Until her position becomes uncomfortable, making her hand on his mouth fall. And then that making him smile.

"Shut up." She says haughtily, narrowing her eyes at him despite the proximity.

"Love is an open door!" A tug on her lips make him encouraged so he then grabs her arms and encircle them at the back of his neck.

"No." Emma then proceeded to unwrap her arms around him. Marshall couldn't do anything much, considering he was dancing. Dancing.

"So she's a bit of a fixer-upper..." He sang, swinging his hips side by side.

Smiling despite herself, she reprimands him saying, "Marshall, no matter how many Disney songs you sing, I'm not going to kiss-"

Every thought going through her mind vanishes almost immediately when he suddenly presses his lips to hers for a soft and sweet kiss. It's such a sweet kiss, one filled with tenderness that makes her heart flutter. But she had to pull away.

"...that is so not fair. You're not allowed to kiss-"

She was once more interrupted by his capturing lips for a passionate and chaste kiss. In which she had to pull away to breathe from.

"Stop it." She chastised quietly, pressing their foreheads against each other, gazing at his lips.

He smiled, and she felt that she needed to look at him. Like, really look at him. So she did by the stairs at the park and it was honestly nerve-wracking the way they caught each other's eyes.

"Never."

•--•--•--•--•

A/N:

a. DISNEY REFERENCES (bamboozling made it but I'm just pointing it out, okay? okay.)

1. ("I can show you the world...")
- ALADDIN

2. ("I want to be where the people are...")
- THE LITTLE MERMAID

3. ("Can you feel the love tonight?")
- THE LION KING

4. ("Love is an open door!")
("So she's a bit of a fixer- upper...")
- FROZEN

5. ("Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever.")
- WALT DISNEY (it's on the photo attached above but if you can't see it, I wrote the quote here.)

b. REWRITTEN CHAPTER
(I rewritten chapter fifty-five hence the title.)

c. GREETINGS
(HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOND!!)