ALOO KA PARATHA.....

THANKS FOR A SUCH A GREAT resenponce 🥰________________________________________________________________________________

AND THE THREE [ MONU, SID,KOEL ]ON THE DINING TABLE FOR HAVING BREAKFAST AS IT WAS SATURDAY MORANING SIEL HAD OILY AND MONU BEEN MONU HAD SPROITS AND ORANGE JUCice.....

and there u go siel are fithing to have the last aloo paratha and monu enjoying it lets see how it goes....

SID- ko ya last piece ha ma longe....😤{ while pulling the container to his sidE}

KOYEL- kiyu tu na already 2 parathas duse ha .....ya ma lungee{ ko said and pulled thee cointainer to her }

Sid - ma na 2 khya tu tune bhi tu 2 khya ha { again the same}

Koyel- chal Ja ....tune last week momos khaya the tu mene pay kiya na so abhi ya meja dete fir tu bill na dena merko.......{ again the same}

Sid - tOOOO mane bhi tu tere gol gappe ka paisa taye dehe.....{again the same}

Koyel- abhi tu ya ma khogi afterall monu di na mane ha.......1 week bate { ats} .....

and they continued buut this time monu got up from her sit in a irritated way and said....

Monu { angrily + irritated} - chopppppppp!!!!!!! abe ek aur sabte nahi ...

siel gapled and look at each other than at contianer and then again at monu who was giving deadly glares.....

Monu- bacche hokya !!container bhi dehkgy khigate khigate !!! idots .....ruku i am coming there...

saying she went and took the paratha and divied in 2 and gave them and also giving death glares....

siel looked at eachother and said - hame sach ma idots ha half kare lathe du kya jate!!!

Monu sat back and had breakfast while having sid said ....

Sid - vase azgar tu extra manati tu kya hota { while having the half paratha }

moel looked at sid ....

koyel- ghade monu ka temperture alright high ha kyu pange lere ha .........
[in mind]

and sid realiesd what he said and took a look to monu who was already looking at him .......and she was going to get up but she just got a call...........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------gusse karo and yeap byeeee......

its me :D