ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ

...

AVATAR OF CULPABLE

ONE OF THE RULERS OF HELL AND TWIN OF THE AVATAR OF WRATH

...

Birthday:October 20

Family: Lucifer, Mammon, Leviathan, Satan, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, and Belphegor

Homeland:Devildom

Appearance:H/c haired with yellow eyes

Occupation:Rulers of hell And Part of the Student Council in RAD

Hobby: Traveling

Talent: Creating clothes

Likes:Bunnies, cats and Solomon's cooking

Dislikes:Fish dishes

...

MORE ABOUT Y/N:

- Just like their twin, a person with many masks. They seem to be rational like their twin and responsible. Do not annoyed them too much or they lose their patience, a little too quickly. If you did then... Better beg for mercy.

- Also a very confident person and tends to be very sassy.

- Would often help Lucifer whether it be doing paperwork or to scold of one of their siblings. The only thing they will not help is by stopping Satan because they find it amusing.

- Unlike Satan who is influenced by Lucifer the most, Y/n was influenced by Belphegor the most. Belphegor taught Y/n how to manipulative which is very useful to them because they are the Avatar of Culpable.

- Will definitely guilt trip people to get what they wanted, it even work on Lucifer himself!

...

EVERYDAY CLOTHES

...

DEMON FORM

- Note: Just change the shorts to pants and with out the tail :))  Also add a top hat the design of the top hat will be based on your preferences

- Note: Just change the shorts to pants and with out the tail :)) Also add a top hat the design of the top hat will be based on your preferences.

(PS THESE ARTWORKS DO NOT BELONG TO ME)

...

MORE NOTES:

I am not best with romance, so I only create platonic x reader so kindly don't act in the comments saying "I want to date this character" or something. It's kinda annoying.

Yuu does not exist, the obey me MC's name will be Yuki.

Slow updates.

Gender neutral reader!

...