Blue night

Mikhail- Hello what's your name? I'm Mikhail but you can call me Misha!
Vanitas- your name isn't Mikhail anymore it Number 71! We're nothing more than Moreaus Guinea pigs!
Bianca- 69! Leave him alone he's a child he doesn't know yet
Bianca- hello Mikhail my name is Bianca but they call me 67
Mikhail- hello Bianca you are going to be my Onēsan okay
Mikhail was laying down strap down and putting needles oh him
Mikhail- ow! No!
Woman- Doctor the test subject is too young he won't survive e much more
Moreau- well we can bring in the next child in that case I'm so close to creating what I want Humans that can serve as a link!
Mikhail- Help me Onēsan! Help! Onēsan!
Vanitas- don't please you got more hurt cause you want to protect me...
Bianca- I have too...Doctor! I will do it use me instead some new who is weak! Doctor let me help you achieve your noble purpose!
Moreau- How marvelous! Has there ever been a single child like you who's willingly cooperated in my experiments?! No there hasn't! But of course Number 67 what a marvelous idea! Together we shall draw one step closer to great window of the vampires and the world!
Mikhail- Thank you Onēchan I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight
Vanitas- No she needs rest and we barely have Space!
Bianca- Leave him alone there is space but you don't want to share me am I right?
Vanitas- yes still tho you need stop doing these for us please
Bianca- No I'm not going to even to u mean everything to me as family and yes Mikhail you can sleep with us tonight
Mikhail- You're so warm
Moreau- Ta da! My experiment has entered its Sinai phase! I'll use this to link you two to The Book of Vanitas
Vanitas- The Books of Vanitas?
Moreau- yes that's the excellent question Number 69! These book were created by the Vampire of the Blue Moon! But they're even more legendary than that legendary vampire! They're powered by a special form of astermite they pack sorcery alchemy, and many other technologies into miniature machines they're analytical engines in book form! Supposedly one can use these books so easily softer World Formula!
Mikhail- supposedly?
Moreau- That's right! They won't open no matter how I try! From what I've heard only members of the Blue Moon Clan can do that! Isn't that awful?! Isn't it so unfair! And so...I decided to transform you two into quasi members of the Blue Moon Clan! But for you 67 I'm going to transform you into making a new color I have the red one for Crimson Vampire and Blue Vampire blood and make a new vampire! I wish to make human switches their only purpose being to open the books! You know that blue fluid I often inject you with? Do you know what is it is? Rick sorry times up! You lose! Prepare to be amazed! It's none other than the Vampire of the Blue Moons Blood! And For 67 You have Crimson Blue Moon too! Oh dear what's wrong? You're so startled you've been rendered speechless?! I know how you feel!
M/V- Onē San?Bianca?
Moreau- To prevent a fatal rejection response I injected you ever so gradually with the vampires blood along with special medicine
Bianca starts coughing
Mikhail- Onēsan!
Vanitas- Bianca!
Moreau- didn't you notice your wounds have been healing faster than before? You've been elevated one step beyond human bounds! You are now a very special kind of being!
Vanitas- I'm going to kill you
Moreau- i have the two Book of Vanitas and the two of you! Perfect don't you think?
Gets them and strap them
Mikhail- No! That's hurts! Stop it!
Vanitas- I'm going to kill you! I swear I'll murder every last one of you! How dare you do this to me?! To her?! To him?!
Bianca- I did everything for you and this is what I get I don't want you hurt them please don't I will kill if you!
Moreau- oh right I forget to emotion one thing once I activate this machine the shock of linking to the books may turn you both into vegetables so let me express my gratitude while I can Thank you Number 67,69 and 71 I will never forget you!
Push the button and electrics them and they scream and windows breaks everything turn blue one and some of the vampire crimson and vampire blue went to her wounds and it went her blood it change her DNA and Her red hair with pink highlights and her eyes know pink and blue her teeth sharp as a vampire every turn Pink for her only