Chapter-5

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :-

Nancy reached her apartment. Being tried from work she decided to take a bath to refresh herself and order food from online. But before ordering her food Nancy's mother called her.

Nancy:- hello.... Mom.

Mom:- Nancy how was your day.

Nancy:- it-
( nancy was going to answer but her mom didn't let her to do it)

Mom:-well it doesn't matter  A-aah mm..... I mean I'm glad you got a job, so how much is your salary? it low or high ?

(Nancy sign before answering)

Nancy:- mom.... My salary is that much that i can satisfy my needs.

Mom:- And what about our needs( her tone can express her angry) means you know that your brother lives in US and about your dad he was now retired so that's why i-

Nancy:-yeah I understand and i will send money time to time dont worry

Mom:- that's good then ok bye

Nancy :- b_
( before she say bye to her, her mom hanged up)

Nancy gave a sad smile to herself.

Nancy :- you just called me for asking about money not about me, right?

She is not Nancy's Real mother . She is her step mother. Nancy's real mom died after giving birth to her. And that's why her father hates her because he thinks she died because of nancy by giving birth to her. Her father loved her mother more than anyone so he doesn't accept her as his own daughter. Her father never loved her he just want some reasons to hate her more. Nancy tried everything to make her dad feel happy and love her just like he do to her big brother. Nancy's brother was a scholar in his studies and nancy was not a bright student but she always tries to score high just for her dad but unfortunately he never appreciate it . Nancy was accepting a pleasant words from her dad but got only harsh.. Only harsh.

And after some years later, Nancy's father married another women. Two childs didn't had any obligation towards their father's decision. And they accepted their new mother. Nancy was happy that she will get love from their new mom because her oppa got it from their real mom but She didn't.
Their new mom could shower her love to him. But just to get in good books of their father. She was selfish and had lust for money. She was a fake person.She actually hated nancy and her brother. These things was not know by nancy's dad. But 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔 knew that from the start but didn't told anything especially nancy. He was afraid that it will hurt her.

But one day,
Nancy came home after school. She heard her mom was talking to someone on her phone.
"Yeah, I'm tired from acting good, it's true acting is really hard to do. But also it can give you benefits"

( nancy was shock what was hearing and what she heard.it broke her heart)

"No, I don't like these childs. I'm just doing this for money.I will kick them out of the house but i don't how my husband love his childs"

( after hearing this nancy tried to control her tears but can't. She accepted this women as her mom what she did just)

Nancy heard footsteps so she immediately wipe her tears.
her step mother hanged up and came out of living room and saw nancy standing there.

"Nancy when did you came"

(Nancy kept her head low)

"Just now! I_I going to my room"

She ran to her room and fallen her bed and cried between her pillow.she was betrayed by the one she loved the most after her brother. Nancy didn't told this to her brother. She don't want to hurt him.

Nancy and suga pretend that they don't know anything.

Suga graduated from university.
Mrs Min told Mr Min to send suga away because she wanted that from start and waited for this moment for years

Their father agreed to her idea. But suga didn't wanted that but had to follow because this can give happiness to him.

Nancy did not wanted her brother to go away from her

Nancy graduated from her university. Nancy wanted to stay with her parents she knew they don't or won't love her but that's not important what important is that she loves them no matter what. But her step mother Conveyed her father to send her in Seoul in search of job. Without her will.

They indirectly kicked her out house. Her father neither called nor asked where does she lives

Only suga was happy about her sister And Nancy felt happy that someone still care her.