Future Books and Current Books

As many of you guys know, I am currently working with three different books, mainly Dragon Master and Dragon Prince.

I have been quite inactive with Acted Love, because of reasons I cannot explain to y'all.

One of them is I haven't gotten any proper ideas about the books plot line and I haven't gotten any inspiration to make the plot of the actual story, which means the part whereas they are acting.

I am trying to make the story inspiring to other readers and authors too, and I can just do that when I have got enough readers, but whatsoever it doesn't matter. I need ideas! I don't have any and I need ideas!

DRAGON MASTER

As many of you guys know Dragon Master is an Hiccup x Female Reader. This book is a little bit on break too, because I have crashed the plot line. I need to fix that up before I can continue the story, which means I might re-write most of the chapters, but I hope you'll still like the story.

I have thought a lot about colliding this book with Dragon Prince, but naming the Hiccup and Y/N from Dragon Master two other names. They will also have two other dragons too.

I might do just this, but these two new people won't be Dragon Masters, no, they'll just be people with brave hearts and a soul of a dragon.

So, the full explanation:

I might collide Dragon Master and Dragon Prince together, but making the female Y/N as another character and so with the Hiccup from DRAGON MASTER. Ye get it? I hope so, otherwise you'll understand once I take my decision.