CHAPTER 10 -~Dinner~-

CHAPTER 10

                          -~Dinner~-

Luna Eleanor's POV;

I suddenly woke up with tears in the corner of my eyes, i don't know why, but im sure i dreamed about something, i just can't remember the details.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. It's pretty dark ohtside already.
I yawned and washed my face.
After i washed my face i went to the kitchen if the food is already cooked and if it's ready.
Luckily the chef said that there's no food yet, so i looked around the kitchen and got a few ingredients and started cooking. After i finished i put the last plate down and there it is.
Omelet rice for six people.

I begun to make some more dishes for all of the people in the house.

AS i finished i looked at the clock and it's already 7 in the evening.

Time flies by real fast, i wonder how's my little sister.

As i got done with all of it, i heard the door opened and i already know just from the footsteps that it's keiji. Dont ask me how i did that.

I went to the entrance of the door and saw him taking off his shoes.

"You hungry?" I asked.

He turned to me with his eyes widen.

What's up with him tf.

"You startled me" he said and sighed.

"Welcome home, young master" the maids said and helped him take off his coat.

"Why did you asked me if im hungry?" He said looking confused.

"Ah, miss luna made dinner for the all of us, young master" the butler suddenly popping up.

And where tf did this butler came from?
I totally forgot about this butler's existence.

"Is that so?" He looked at me. "Is that true?" He said making sure if the butler is saying the truth.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, keiji" i said and sighed.

"Leave us be-"

"No" i said cutting him off.

"What?" He said in a furrowed brow.

"They will be eating with us." I said looking at him directly in the eye.

"Mm, okay" he said untying his tie.
"Im gonna take a shower first"

"And no" i said while my eyes are closed.

"Wha-"

"Eat first, the foods are getting cold" i said in a blank face.

I can see the maid and the butler looking at us with a confused faces.

"Haa, okay fine" he said giving up
"i can sense that you're in a good mood" he said.

"I am, so dont even thinka bout ruining it" i said turning around and walking to the dining table.

They followed me and when we got to the dining area their mouth instantly drooled.

"Stop drooling" i said knocking their senses.

"Ah" they all said.

"These doesn't have any poison right?" Keiji said.

"Just what do you take me for?" I said turning to him slowly.

"You can be a killer just from your dagger eyes"
He said still looking at the food.

"Lets just eat" i said and sat on the chair.