Last Love?

Talking about mysterious fellow who was coming from down the lane calling my name in the dark, asking to stay.

I didn't recall his voice it was grown-up, steady, fearless and mostly it bounded me to stay there.

"And you didn't ask anything in response?" Said Shiva.

His curly hairs reminds me of nests I used to see in my grandpa's garden in Raebareli where I grew-up and passed  my teen age, but that suits on his face having beard almost average and a black circular spectacle.

I put down coffee on the table beside while he was struggling with the fogs covering his spectacle every time he tries to ship coffee and blown to cool that.

I composed my self to drew it longer and to tell him more  he sat beside my couch focused in between his struggle.

"No!! I waited, I was confused I didn't knew a person like him he was taller and hidden in the dark only his shape was visible coming from the lane”. I said nodding my head to no.

"That must be scarier., wasn't that??" Said Shiva. Meanwhile,he put out his spectacle and placed it on the table.

No, he was sounding quite familiar but I was worried about my last bus. I was getting late but I stopped that moment and waited for him, and honestly don't know why but I wanted him to travel with me Infect I got relief when he called me by name else it could be scarier If he had made me sound like a stranger.

Pretending to get help and then plunder everything at the point of a knife.

"But who was that guy?" Shiva ask puzzled. "And why you suddenly started talking about him?" He added while Syncing his palms.

" Aww someone is getting jealous" Words split instant mischievously.

He became nervous and I saw the opportunity to tease him. Its epic when he act like a kid, when I start  talking like this then he become nervous every time and I then love to tease him and see him being like that picking up his spectacle, looking here and there mumbling voice and forget what should he say next.

And you know what was interesting in him? I added further  leaning forward glairing my eyes bigger then usual..

He leaned further and clearing his throat he said almost looking into my eyes " Now I don't want to know okay!!"

After 5 seconds of silence I just bursted in laugh  "That was unexpected, you haven't changed a bit" I said in between .
'So you are',  he replied instantly.

'I won't anyhow'

'You haven't told', scrambling his nails he asked a minute later.

'About what??'

Why you started talking about him? Are you missing him ?

'Nope, Not exactly!!', a despair fell over me.

When did you learn hiding things from me? I looked into his eyes when he asked.

'I'm not hiding anything, you guys just don't understand things'.

What things? He shrugged his shoulders.

Look when I shifted to Mumbai  we were barely in touch we couldn't talk much and I didn't had any idea what the things were happening, then how could I tell anything?
And now when I started telling, you just don't want to know except why I started talking about him?

"Okay!! Fine tell me". Meanwhile, he shifted on my couch sitting comfortably he turned around me.
I didn't know what to say next and from where to start, as the rhythm has been broken.