Chapter 11: What does hell look like?

(A/n: A long note. Guess what? I just failed senior high school (K-12). Never going back again. Not proud of it but definitely not sad about it. It's just a waste of time for me who wants to be an author since I'm not even gonna need a degree. I just need my phone, my vocabulary, a good grammar, and my imagination...probably a paypal account too...

Life indeed sucks if you are an introvert. The reason why my grades look sh#t is because I never participated in any projects done by groups. I barely even fking know my classmates (My country is still in online educ lol.). I only know one of them and we're not even close. I would rather grind my subway surfers account than get to know those mfkers. (spoken like a true introvert huh.)

I don't know about y'all but If I'm ever given another life again and retain my memories, I will only finish primary school and start pursuing my career. Just fking wasted all my time learning things I would never need. Like, am I gonna need the fking logarithm blah blah to create a story? Nah mother f#cking neín to the googolplex power.)

Ps: I'm asian...

(Don't look at me with pity. My parents are okay with it. I just said this to make this book's asian readers jealous...Heh. Anyways, onto the storyyyyyyyyy)

---

"I...feel betrayed."

Said Kai as he heard the test administrator's voice.

"Heard that for 419th time." Said Yu Hansung. He has always been mistaken for a girl due to his feminine features. And this line is always what those who hears his voice for the first time says.

Sometimes, he will even count it if the one who heard his voice just stared at him although those line is written all over their face. He always found it funny to see the disappointment in their faces once they found out that he is a he.

"Man, I was so close to greatness..."

"What?" All three looked at Kai wondering what he's saying.

"Nothing." Said Kai as he just whistled with his hands on the back of his head.

"Anyways, the steps for this test are very simple. Do you see the doors behind me? Within 10 minutes, out of all door, you have to find the true door and exit through it." He said as he gestured toward the doors behind him.

"Find the true door out of those huh..." Said Khun as he got into thinking position.

"Yes. Isn't it very simple? If you manage to open the right door, you will all pass the test. However..." He then looked at them as they had a bad premonition to what he will say next.

"If you do not find the door in 10 minutes and give up, you will fail the test. And if the door you opened within 10 minutes is not the true door...all of you...will die." Said Hansung as they are a little shocked. Even if they already had a guess that there's really a chance that they will die, it's still a little shocking that it will happen just because they picked a wrong door.

After getting shocked a little, Khun realized...

'So the screams we heard outside was this?' he thought before he asked. One question of his has finally been answered.

"Then to find that true door, what are the clues?" He asked as both Kai and Rak nodded. There's no way that they will just give a test that has a high death rate with no clue at all.

Hearing him, Hansung just smiled and spoke.

"There will be no more clues given" He said as Khun got confused by his words. How can there already be a clue if he literally just explained the test?

"What!? What do you mean that you won't give anymore!?" Complained Khun. Khun's words also triggered the two to complain to the test administrator.

"Yeah, you bit#h! Are you crazy!? We gotta find one with no clues!?" complained Rak. If there's no clues, then isn't this turtle just planning to kill them?