Chapter 10:

Ok 1, look at that ^^^
And 2, VERY sorry for the gap between updates

Y/n got ready for the trial. They were scared, but had nothing to lose. They walked to the tree and slid down. Once in the room with the boxes, they put the Azarov key in the box. They didn't bring any perks or items because they were expecting that this wouldn't be a normal trial.

Laurie, Nea, and Èlodie (who was the other survivor chosen) wanted to bring perks just in case. Y/n gave the Haddonfield key to Laurie and she looked at it longingly. "When it's about time, toss it in my box." Y/n said patting her shoulder.

Laurie nodded and popped her fingers. Èlodie looked at y/n and nodded. Y/n had told her the plan. She was hesitant, but agreed.

Last second hit and and Laurie tossed it in.

The trial has started.

Normally when the were in the trial, it looked like it.
This however, was not it. The color orange was VERY abundant in this area. What appeared to be tree branches coated the ground. Y/n knew, that those weren't tree branches. They all saw Phillip looking around, probably for them. Y/n saw him and started walking towards him. Laurie and Èlodie followed.

"Is this it?" Y/n asked him.

"I guess so, I've never been here so I don't know." He responded filing his arms.

Y/n sighed and looked around so more. It was big and flat area that had 'entity branches' growing from the ground and were grown in tree shapes.

"Y/n. Look down there." Laurie said pointing off in the distance. A wall could be seen. It was cracked beyond repair.

"Phillip! Look!" Y/n widened their eyes and pointed at the wall. Phillip turned around looked where they were pointing.

"Meet you guys down there." He said ringing his bell and turning invisible.

"WAIT!" Nea called stopping Phillip from moving. He rang his bell again and looked at Nea.

"What?"

"Give me like a piggy-back ride. You can move really fast and that's a long ways away." She answered walking towards him.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "What ever. C'mon" Phillies knelt down and waited for Nea. She did a fist pump of victory then jumped on his back. He stood up and rang the bell. All you could see was Nea.

Laurie, Èlodie, and Y/n watched as she waved by and suddenly jerked forward due to the speed of Phillip.

"This will be a long walk." Èlodie said.

From that, the started their journey.