Chapter 4 - Egg

Right I'm here again.

Not gonna waste time so let's start.

____________________________________________

After a while of walking Leena and Tyler arrive back at the capital. They were walking to go find that guy to sell stuff to as they ended up running into monsters on the way. Just some small plant monsters.

Tyler managed to get a nature element Scythe out of it though.

"So it's very fast, but doesn't do a lot of damage. I do get to use nature magic and stuff. Provided I'm at the right level for it. So can I like, maybe make a piranha plant or something?" He asked.

Leena tilted her head at that.

"Uh.... What's a piranha plant?" She asked.

"Nevermind. Just something from my home world. A reference." He told her.

"Oh. Well anyway, were here now. Hopefully I don't have to threaten him again." She said through gritted teeth.

Through some stroke of luck they had no issues selling stuff. Thank fuck.

"Hey, why don't we go see what we can do with this web stuff? May as well see what we can work for." Tyler proposed the idea.

"Yeah, sure. Doesn't sound like a bad idea." She said.

Leena guided him to the best place she knows. Eventually they arrived and stepped in.

The woman at the counter greeted them.

"Ah, hello. Is there anything I can help you two with?" She asked.

"Uh, we're looking to see what we can get done with these. We're looking to get something made for the Scy-"

"For both of us. We're looking to get something made for both of us." Tyler interrupted her. "Remember Leena. Team."

The woman looked at what they had. Webs from spider monsters. Sturdy strong stuff.

"I could definitely put something together for adventurers like yourselves. I know a few things about enchanting, so I can definitely make something to protect you both." She said.

"Oh, that's perfect. How much would it be for each one?" Leena asked.

"Well, you already brought the materials I needed, so 500 silvers total for the two." She told them.

"Fuck it that's doable. We made that this morning." Tyler said.

He paid for it, making sure Leena didn't touch her own money.

"It may take some time. You can come back later and get them when I am finished." She told them.

"Thank you so much. We'll be back later." Leena thanked her.

They both left the place and looked around.
.
.
.
.
.
"So now what?" He asked.

"Guess we can head to that church, as much as I don't want to be near it." She said rolling her eyes.

As they walked Tyler checked his menu again.

"I'm curious about our levels actually...... Oh shit!" He said in surprise. "I'm level 22 and you're level 27. We're moving up fast."

"Probably because of all the large monsters were killing. I told you it was better to take my advice than to just do what the other Heroes are doing. No offense to most of them." She said looking away.

"Must be. Seriously, thanks for being such a massive help Leena. Could not have gone this far without you." He told her.

Leena blushed a small bit.