8. What's going on?

A little while passes, and it got clear to Donna that something wasn't right with Lillian.

As the time passed, she noticed that the 17-year-old was withdrawn, kind of distand, and had some bruises on her arms.

When Donna tried to talk with her, she would deny the topic and just said she hurt herself while working.

Sure Lillian told Emma and Hallie about what happened at home but both told their friend over and over again that she had to open to someone so somebody could help her and Annie to get out of there and that as soon as possible.

---------

It was at the end of summer, and Rosie and Bills wedding was just around the corner.

Once again Lillian was running up the stairs to the hotel. "Moring!" She said out of breath as she came running into the kitchen.

"Morning, Lily. You okay?" Rosie asked with a worried face.

"Yeah I am okay. You look stressed already; something wrong?" Lillian asked walking over to Rosie, laying her arm on the table beside Rosies list.

"What happened to your arm, honey? Why are you wearing a bandage around your wrist?" Rosie exclaimed in shock as she looked at the young girls wrist. "Nothing bad just a bruise, nothing to worry about. Thinking about the food for your special day in a little bit?" Lillian said changing the subject again sooner than Rosie wanted.

"Yeah I am just not sure about the food for our wedding. Would you mind looking the menu over? Maybe you have some ideas for some dishes!" Rosie smiled softly. "Sure I'll look it over. I'll to it now so you can give your opinion to it!" Lillian answered as she sat down on the little table with the list, a cook book, a pencil and a piece of paper.

"Thank you so much honey. I'll be right back, I just need to talk to Donna about something. I won't be gone long!" Rosie said before walking out of the kitchen and starting to look for Donna.

She saw her best friend in the courtyard with her husband, daughters and grandchildren. "Morning Rosie!" Sam greated before he was walking to the stairs with Emma, Hallie and Liam. "Morning Sam!"

"Hey Rosie whats up?" Donna asked with a soft smile on her lips. "Uhm, its about Lily. She has a bandage around her hand, she says its nothing to worry about; but still I can't just ignore it since she had all kind of bruise over the last couple of weeks!" Rosie sighed looking at her best friend and goddaughter.

"Yeah I noticed that too. I'll talk to Hallie maybe she knows something or Lily is opening up to one of the girls since the they are best friends!" Donna sighed as the worry about her daughter's and granddaughter's best friend was raising inside her.

"And I'll talk to Em. Something isn't right!" Sophie said before the three ladies partened their ways.

----------

As soon as Rosie was back in the kitchen she saw Lillian sitting on the kitchen counter with a few sheets of paper, a pencil and some cooking books around her.

"Got some ideas, sweetheart?" Rosie gently asked with a soft smile on her face as she was walking towards her.

"Yeah I've got some, but I am not sure if you like then!" Lillian answered worriedly as she placed the list and pencil down beside her.

"I am sure you have wonderful ideas and plans!" Rosie smiled as she was pretty positive about Lillians results.

"I hope you like them. If not just tell me and I'll change it in whatever you want it to be like!" Lillian said as her self-consciousness faited and she gave her papers over to Rosie.