Chapter 2 Ayaka

After I heard that prisoner say the society I was about to scream are you crazy but before I could some lady came in started hitting other prisoners with a whip. Then I said who are............ but before I got to finish my question she said who you think I am you piece of dirt. While the two humongous men that pulled us in the truck were laughing. Then Yoshi said she's the freak you're the one going around in a skirt when it is like 42 digress outside. Then she hit Yoshi with the whip. While I was getting the blood of his face I got really mad. After a while saw that the men got wet. When I turned around Yoshi was even scared like everyone else i said what is wrong they said.........you are on fire. Then one of the men said stop her she's dangerous. I was screaming let me go let me go. LET. ME. GO. But their grip was like steel as they dragged me down the hallway and dumped me on the floor like a sack of trash. Taking Yoshi out of my vision. I heard Yoshi scream my name. I Am OK. But before i got to finish Yoshi was thrown right next to me. Yoshi I said as I grabbed his shoulders trying to hug him do you now who these people are. No, but are you OK he said while hugging me back. I said yes trying not to cry. Only if we new were our parents were only if they did not "donate us" they would protect us. At,least i think the would. The girl or boy with the whipp slapped me and said PAY ATTENTION.